2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Episode four version 0.7.1 walkthrough:
TP: The Class Next Door (TP:TCND) routes, episode four 0.7.1 mini walkthrough.

The following options will display special events and/or increase stas with the selected character.
Make sure to pick the given options on the decision prompts or menus in the game.

Tiffany:
1- Take it upstairs now.
2- She's my boss.
3- That would be great.
4- How heavy?
5- Naked.

Mrs. Smith:
1-She's hot.
2-Pick her name during the first night at the hotel prompt.

Joan:
1- She's my daughter.
2-Pick her name during the first night at the hotel prompt.

Miss Evans:
1- Compliment.

-No changes from episode three to episode four.-
has this been updated i cant find any updated versions

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Semi-walkthrough mod. Basically just tells what points for what actions and tells you when you'll lock yourself out of Tiff's scene's.
Goes in the "game" folder, overwriting what's already there if it asks.
For the current version: Ep. 8 v0.11.1

Should be useable with an already started game but won't fix things if you've already locked your self out of Tiff's scenes.
if i use this since there's new version of game out will it break anything

Reactions: Jeancul

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
has this been updated i cant find any updated versions
It's not ideal, but here's what I suggest doing:
  1. Use a single PT to focus entirely on one specific girl (Tiffany, Mrs. Smith, Ms. Evans, Joan, etc.).
  2. Use UnRen to make .rpy files accessible.
  3. Open them with something like Notepad++ or a similar text editor.
  4. Do a Find in the file for text on a choice you're offered and see whose stats will increase by making each choice.
  5. Repeat with each new choice to maximize points with a specific girl.*
*FYI, there are often two stats for a girl, like tiff and tiff2. The first of these seems to be lust/desire, and the second is affection.

It's a bit more taxing, but if you'd rather not use UnRen, you can always do this instead:
  1. Use a single PT to focus entirely on one specific girl (Tiffany, Mrs. Smith, Ms. Evans, Joan, etc.).
  2. Whenever you see a choice, save the game and then make whichever choice you want.
  3. Every few bits of dialogue afterward that choice, check the stats (upper left) to see what's increased.
  4. If a scene ends and you didn't get the increase you want, reload at the choice and pick something else.
  5. Use the Ren'Py skip function to rush through the scene again.
  6. Check the stats at the end of the scene to see what's increased.
That's basically what I've been doing w/o the walkthrough and it seems like I'm getting maximum scenes (though I've not bothered trying to confirm).

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
I really enjoy the slow pace story. The build up is great. I wish more games were like this instead of a "quick fix."

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
when did this become a sandbox game ( tagged that ) i have played up to this new update and it seemed very linear so did this update add sandbox elements ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
when did this become a sandbox game ( tagged that ) i have played up to this new update and it seemed very linear so did this update add sandbox elements ?
Unless a sandbox interface was added with this latest update (which would be dumb to add), it's not. IDK why that tag is there.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
question no idea how far am but are the tiffany is alien dreams hers or MCs i can tell whose dreaming what lol.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
im dead serious but the first set of dream make sense come across as realistic male fantasies especially with what there doing. The dreaming that your a lien your mom took your eggs and sent you to earth. i mean that's just weird but that's gotta be her dream right. the story doesn't actually say whose it is just jumps

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
if i use this since there's new version of game out will it break anything
I'll have to make a new one for every new game version that comes out. 9thcrux is nice enough to separate the images into each episode but uses the same "script.rpy" file each time rather than having a new "ep#.rpy" for each version.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
lol ok thatt was wiered lol for the hell of it started second playthrough and went with mrs smith as first choice lol here's hoping it explains the wiwerd dreams about space ships already know more then did before lol

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hey Dev is Mc gona Dream about fucking girls always ? or is he gona have actual sex ---I hate dreaming only Mc..
If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned.
How much update with take for actual Blowjob or Sex with Tiffany :LOL: (y)

Reactions: Professor Black
D

Deleted member 2631054

I really like this game as Tiff gets my fucking motor running, bigtime..., but, the lewd scenes with her make no sense whatsoever... There is no intimate build up, kissing, snuggling etc... We get a clothed bath, then right into a naked bath HJ then BoobJ with no other intimate interactions whatsoever, it just feels disjointed... And I still don't get the outer space sex stuff... Is it a dream? A parallel world? Am I having a crazy flashback from from the 1000's of hits of LSD I did in the 70's & 80's??? Also still don't know how Tiff feels about all the little stinkys sniffin' around Dad, she acknowledges them but gives no opinion so it makes it hard to make choices in the game without knowing if there will be repercussions...

Last edited by a moderator:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I found it an update of nothing. Those dreams are almost an after thought to keep the natives quiet. The rest well we will have to see. A bit of action would be nice.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
I found it an update of nothing. Those dreams are almost an after thought to keep the natives quiet. The rest well we will have to see. A bit of action would be nice.
Starting to think he wants to break the record of slow burn and not give ppl the goods till it's been longer then it took for dating my daughter did. I'ma just wait till the complete tag is up, or 6 months, whichever comes first. Then keep to that pace.

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
is visual novel or is sandbox with free walking? in start se like sandbox then only visual novels update... :/

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes