2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
TP: The Class Next Door [v0.23.1] [9thCrux] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.72 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 394 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 359 MB

Thank johnjohn87 for informing the extra folder.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
So, I haven't played this game for awhile, and see there is a new update. Has the dialog gotten any better, or does it still mainly consist of lines like:

Person1: "Hi, good morning.
Person2: "Good morning, hi."
Person3: "Hello. Yes, it is a good morning."
Person4: "Hi, how are you?"
Person5: "I am good, how are you?"
Person6: "Hi, I think it is a good morning too."

Is it still like this, or has it improved at all?

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
You like this game and want to support the Developer?

No, I don’t like it because this is starting to be already ridiculous as well as a waste of time and no longer suitable for adult games.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat

points // some mc variables // gallery (replay labels)

points.png mc.png gallery.png gallery2.png

choices detection / outcome

choices.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )

Last edited:

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
So, I haven't played this game for awhile, and see there is a new update. Has the dialog gotten any better, or does it still mainly consist of lines like:

Yep, a good chunk of the script still is characters greeting each other. But it seems that characters who have already met that day don't repeat the greeting anymore in a different scene.

and again nopy is acting up and have to use mega quota.
Has been doing that for me since yesterday, just use workupload. Comparable speeds, no quota.

Mega is better than nopy i think
Better... if you like waiting 12 hours once you ran out of your download quota.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Yep, a good chunk of the script still is characters greeting each other. But it seems that characters who have already met that day don't repeat the greeting anymore in a different scene.

Has been doing that for me since yesterday, just use workupload. Comparable speeds, no quota.

Better... if you like waiting 12 hours once you ran out of your download quota.
Use premium

BadFox1

Jan 7, 2019

Jesus the dinner conversation was so damn dull I almost fell asleep while clicking through it. IDK WHY TF I punish myself downloading this each and every update LOL. I think at this point to just laugh. I'm usually just fine with a slow burn as long as the story is great. This is neither a slow burn or a Great story. This is more of a "we are using a magnifying glass to light a piece of paper on fire and we think we see some smoke" DO YOU SEE IT? HELL NAW. The sad thing is I CAN see potential in this story with a bit of shuffling and a LOT of rewriting. It's getting tougher and tougher each update though as the hope falls in the negative AGAIN and AGAIN, Honestly 75% of this story needs removed and replaced as it's POINTLESS. I ALWAYS tell myself keep doing the same thing over and over that has not worked. That is the way we should do it, RIGHT?

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes