Comics Collection Tracy Scops Collection [2021-12-09] [Tracy Scops]

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not sure if this is new or not

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
Would someone be kind enough and tell me which of those comics are incest themed? Thank you!

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Would someone be kind enough and tell me which of those comics are incest themed? Thank you!
It's a little difficult, because it depends on your definition of incest, and on how much sci-fi your definition includes or excludes.
-Do clones count?
-Do alternate realities count?
-Do the Stepford Cuckoos count?
-Does it count if related characters witness each other having sex and/or take part in group sex together, without having any direct sexual contact?

The comics that are definitely incest-themed even without any of the above tropes, though, are Auntcumming (series of 3 comics so far), House of XXX - Magnificent Wincestry, and I think Scions - The Spidercest Legacy.

One trick you might try, also, would be to go to e-hentai/exhentai and search for "tracy" or "tracyscops" while blocking the "incest" tag. I can't guarantee that it would be 100% accurate, but it might be worth a shot.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
all spidercests if sees sexing with alterverse spiders (clones, daughters) as incest, bit on others.

svscomics couple new comics and unless some1 else links to them on better hosts i'll do it tomorrow.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well here's all updated comics which are available at svscomics.

Reactions: Christ P Bacon