cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
good news: svscomics has new scops

bad news: there are 7 (well 6 if link above not counted) new comics

really bad news: none of those 6 news are complete

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
I get the PDF files are used to save space, but man are they annoying to deal with. Is it too much to ask for a simple archived file full of pictures, preferably in PNG format? Also, shouldn't the main post be updated with all the latest stuff? I feel like it's been sitting dormant for quite some time...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I get the PDF files are used to save space, but man are they annoying to deal with. Is it too much to ask for a simple archived file full of pictures, preferably in PNG format? Also, shouldn't the main post be updated with all the latest stuff? I feel like it's been sitting dormant for quite some time...
well dev prolly releases comics as pdfs and yes simple archive would be best but ripping pics out of pdfs takes time. well maybe main post should be updated (feel free to report op) but those are archives not pdfs.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
I finally found a program that allows me to extract images from PDFs in PNG format. Nearly all the comics are good except for Fevered Feline Figments. For whatever reason, that particular comic rip corrupted 78 byte PNGs. It's weird.