Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Is the graphic violence upto blood shed & death only? Or... does it go deeper into gore (ripped apart, internal organs etc.) ?? It's been a long time we haven't gotten an intense ryona hentai game like Graveyard Executioner

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
Is the graphic violence upto blood shed & death only? Or... does it go deeper into gore (ripped apart, internal organs etc.) ?? It's been a long time we haven't gotten an intense ryona hentai game like Graveyard Executioner
a graveyard executioner fan i see, do you know any similiar game so I can totally avoid it

• Haha
Reactions: Melix3 and 69ztare

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
graphic violence can be as little as ryona and up to guro. I really think there should be a different tag for those but eh, skill issue I guess.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Game-over rape only.
I'm glad that tag rework is finally here, otherwise I would've been mislead into wasting my time downloading and then trying this.

Reactions: judffdg

quazar

May 30, 2017
Geezus, the game over is brutal. At least they should give the girl Corruption rather than miserable death like that

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
Why's this labeled as "Complete" when 1/4 of the gallery is labeled "In Development"? It'd be one thing if it was "Supporters only" but it's not.

Also some pixel animations to go with the still images like what Kyrieru used to do before they quit game making feel like they'd go a long way to making it feel more "Done"

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
Geezus, the game over is brutal. At least they should give the girl Corruption rather than miserable death like that
Ryona tag (AKA Deadspace but Isaac is an anime girl), this is actually very tame by Ryona standards, dismemberment is downright tame, no melting in acid, no organs getting flung across the screen, no vore, only minor impalement, and all that happens via CG rather than as a "normal" death animation.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes