awewewae

Nov 23, 2019
What makes this game brutal to me is the audio, as in most ryona games it's either no audio or just dialogue. In this you hear everything, her screaming and the sound effects of whatever else is going on. When I played this game my being disgusted and horny levels were balancing throughout the scenes.

dragonos1

Oct 19, 2018
the game wont start from me, i got my region set on japanese, even extracted in japanese but when the window of a running game pop up, it instantly closes... any helpers please?

Kuroikumoko

Feb 18, 2019
This is an important question!
bad ends, couple of them, this game is brutal though, AI is designed to do something at a certain distance and can be cheesy, there are also minimal I-frames when getting hit

update: finally beat it, had to grind a bit to buy 3 pets and the healing effect

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
The art is really good but these controls are T E R R I B L E
For some reason the jump key unbound itself altogether when trying to swap preferences from my gamepad to keyboard. Swapping back to gamepad results in the game thinking the keyboard is still in charge. Definite recommendation for how hot the scenes are but only if you can get the controls to work first time.

Also the hitboxes are miserable too. Much of the time I die thanks to the same attack deciding it's going to hit multiple times.

EDIT: I have the sneaking suspicion that the author is also aware the game plays like crap, too. Because there is an invincibility mode in the settings specifically so you can get through the copy+pasted levels filled with an unreasonable amount of grind.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes