VN Ren'Py Tragic Elf Life [v0.03] [StraponCookie]

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
hi Straponcookie I love your game :love: and just terrified of your name:eek: ha-ha:LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm so looking forward to the next update and specially the new naughty scenes PS I got your anime reference in the game but anyone catch my anime reference in this post?

Reactions: StraponCookie

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
what's up with the devs to always put some sucubus in the story to end up explaining the entire plot within the first 5 minutes of the story?! Like bruh, it feels like they're passing on papers to copy each other.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
what's up with the devs to always put some sucubus in the story to end up explaining the entire plot within the first 5 minutes of the story?! Like bruh, it feels like they're passing on papers to copy each other.
What's with you having the nerve to claim "always" on anything here from a 3-month-old account? Like bruh, it's like you're totally just trollin' to jack up your post count. The guy lost a fight with Bus-kun, so of course somebody gotta explain to him why he ain't dead no more. Beats just waking up in a hospital bed not knowing who the lovely blonde elf standing over you is, or looking in the mirror and wondering whose face that is cause you don't look the same anymore. Do you just have a problem with succubi in general or something?

• Haha
Reactions: Erosynth

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
What's with you having the nerve to claim "always" on anything here from a 3-month-old account? Like bruh, it's like you're totally just trollin' to jack up your post count. The guy lost a fight with Bus-kun, so of course somebody gotta explain to him why he ain't dead no more. Beats just waking up in a hospital bed not knowing who the lovely blonde elf standing over you is, or looking in the mirror and wondering whose face that is cause you don't look the same anymore. Do you just have a problem with succubi in general or something?
Dude what you on about? you mad? I was just asking some question, it's not that serious

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
how some people feel attacked by a simple message never stops to surprise me lmao
Heh... said every troll ever. 'sall good, if nothing else you provided me some entertainment while i was waking up this morning. I love bashing trolls. :p

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.03 + IC Toggle + Patch Toggle

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 308 MB

Updates are faster on .