VN Ren'Py Tragic Elf Life [v0.03] [StraponCookie]

StraponCookie

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2022
Wish a happy new year, update is uploaded if bugs are upcomming please let me know, because the proofreading is still wip.
Next Update will be the improved translation + walktrough + gallery change. (As fast as possible)

Crunchy greetings

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TragicElfLife-0.03Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Is the engrish in this game still borderline unreadable? or did they get a native speaker as an editor?

StraponCookie

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2022
Is the engrish in this game still borderline unreadable? or did they get a native speaker as an editor?
Yes, I have someone who does the proofreading as a native english speaker. Therefore, Day 3 of the translation should be fine so far; Days 1 and 2 will receive some further corrections.

If something still doesn't fit or is 'borderline unreadable,' I am definitely open to feedback, as I am also working on improving my english.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Yes, I have someone who does the proofreading as a native english speaker. Therefore, Day 3 of the translation should be fine so far; Days 1 and 2 will receive some further corrections.

If something still doesn't fit or is 'borderline unreadable,' I am definitely open to feedback, as I am also working on improving my english.
that is great news. thank you.
I will give this another try.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
There's some fun involved, still a lot of story too cause the dev's actually trying to make a nice VN for his readers. And logically, this early in any game that *has* a story there's gonna be a lot of storytelling goin on. The writer has to get the storyline established, fill out the world, etc. It's not jsut a fap-fest, though there should be plenty of that as the story progresses :)

Reactions: StraponCookie

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tragic Elf Life [v0.03] [StraponCookie]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
There's some fun involved, still a lot of story too cause the dev's actually trying to make a nice VN for his readers. And logically, this early in any game that *has* a story there's gonna be a lot of storytelling goin on. The writer has to get the storyline established, fill out the world, etc. It's not jsut a fap-fest, though there should be plenty of that as the story progresses :)
Thank you for the info i tried it when it first released and like it but i will get to it when more content is added down the line

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Thank you for the info i tried it when it first released and like it but i will get to it when more content is added down the line
I reckon that's fair lol. I know a lot of players prefer to wait until later releases, and some even wait til games are finished before they play them. I personally like catching them early and watching them grow, and sometimes even helping out where I can (like with TEL, with the English proofreading.) I'll look forward to hearing your thoughts later when you come back to the game :)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So when the last update happened, it was before I started trying RenPy games out using Universal Mods, so didn't get to playing this until this update, tried out the mods, and they worked, and glad for it. Really enjoyed the game thus far.

Thank you so very much for this game thus far, very good for a first game, and now, looking forward for more!!!

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Looks interesting, with couple of smooth animations (y) But sounds and moans missing, no controls over animated scenes, also animations could be longer with different poses :)

StraponCookie

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2022
Looks interesting, with couple of smooth animations (y) But sounds and moans missing, no controls over animated scenes, also animations could be longer with different poses :)
Sounds like moaning etc will follow, same for scenes with other poses and longer scenes.
Current scenes are small and simple on purpose.

Bomber86

Modder
Feb 27, 2023
Servus,
i've noticed a few spelling mistakes and some letters that have been swallowed, what's the best way to send them to you?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TragicElfLife-0.03
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
ok so english with walkthrough enabled ..the choices in red are bad choices?
and in the class room while talking with darala the mc suddenly speaks in germin
Ist das nicht viel stress? Kannst du dich denn auch mal ausruhen?

Last edited:

StraponCookie

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2022
No, there are just 2 or 3 choices with a bad impact and these are avoidable if you follow the "recommended" choices.

The red marked choices (without -1 Karma marking) are atm scenes and routes to scenes.

The next update will contain decisions that will have more impact and based on your request and thinking red was not a good choice.

Accordingly, I will prioritize this in addition to the error messages that came up and upload it with the next update