VN Ren'Py Tragic Elf Life [v0.03] [StraponCookie]

StraponCookie

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2022
Why the loli patch? i didn't see any lollies.
Currently changes only the age of the characters

Atm is a character for future content available that will go in this direction.
On the screens it is currently barely visible and the other ladies are also somewhat shorter.

Here but also as soon as my skills are better a revision will be made to remain true to my own standards.

SIRIO

May 14, 2018
La moglie sembra un fantasma non un elfo Gli elfi generalmente hanno i capelli chiari e la pelle normale nessuna pelle olivastra capelli bianchi e poi strane macchie sul corpo

StraponCookie

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2022
La moglie sembra un fantasma non un elfo Gli elfi generalmente hanno i capelli chiari e la pelle normale nessuna pelle olivastra capelli bianchi e poi strane macchie sul corpo
First i needed to translate your text to understand anything.
My english is also not good but i try my best so that everyone can read and understand what i´m talking about....

For those who want to wait and read the story and dont want any spoiler dont open it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At last i understand your critism, but its an Alpha with nearly zero content.
Just to say: You should not judge a book by its cover alone.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

puffy1

May 24, 2020
I do like where this is going. I just hope that the English translation can be better and the hair on the wife in the bathroom scene, her hair needs to be fixed.

Reactions: StraponCookie

StraponCookie

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2022
puffy1 said:
I do like where this is going. I just hope that the English translation can be better and the hair on the wife in the bathroom scene, her hair needs to be fixed.
Yeah i try my best with the english, got a little bit rusty (long time not needed)
ATM the most parts are mechanical translated so reworks with the translation will occur more frequently than normal content.

I know about the buggy hair.
I called a Hairdresser, he will be there as fast as possible.

My actual roadmap are Day 2 for much more lore.
Hairdresser for the buggy bathscene
And rework the translation. (Problem here is like i said im rusty and on top of this i got no tester/proofreader)

With some other words: If you get some english scentences that are absolutly horrible please let me know so i can focus on these and improve my english again.

puffy1

May 24, 2020
Great. I can't wait for the next update then. Just to see this game bloom into its true potential.

Yeah i try my best with the english, got a little bit rusty (long time not needed)
ATM the most parts are mechanical translated so reworks with the translation will occur more frequently than normal content.

I know about the buggy hair.
I called a Hairdresser, he will be there as fast as possible.

My actual roadmap are Day 2 for much more lore.
Hairdresser for the buggy bathscene
And rework the translation. (Problem here is like i said im rusty and on top of this i got no tester/proofreader)

With some other words: If you get some english scentences that are absolutly horrible please let me know so i can focus on these and improve my english again.

StraponCookie

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2022
I will make detours for tags/content of these kind

I also got a request for futa, if this content/tag find a way into my vn it will also become avoidable.

I got a red string for the mainstory but request for content are welcome but I reserve the right to make them avoidable.

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
Found the error, the screen translation was missing in English with WT (Will be updatet with day 2)

The story is in English, but if a text box is not translated, please let me know.
Yeah, you need to learn how to spell "strengthen" and "strength". It took considerable head scratching to figure out what the heck "stretwthen" and "stretwth" was supposed to be. Normally one would excuse this as a typo, but it was like that everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: Knickers2504

StraponCookie

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2022
Yeah, you need to learn how to spell "strengthen" and "strength". It took considerable head scratching to figure out what the heck "stretwthen" and "stretwth" was supposed to be. Normally one would excuse this as a typo, but it was like that everywhere.
Yeah that was because of the replace function of renpy.
Copy/Paste the english translation (short eng) to the english with wt (etw)and replaced all eng with etw.

This was just a mistake because i was to lazy to replace the translation command manually and don´t not given it a second thought.

But im allready on it with some other corrections/changes on other translation lines.

Reactions: Burgh917

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
There are entirely too many hard pauses in this. The only thing it adds it a whole lot of pointless clicking. Also, is Anata supposed to be husband or something? And why do your "daughters" address you as the character name and not Dad or Daddy etc.?

StraponCookie

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2022
There are entirely too many hard pauses in this. The only thing it adds it a whole lot of pointless clicking. Also, is Anata supposed to be husband or something? And why do your "daughters" address you as the character name and not Dad or Daddy etc.?
Yes the Anata meant to be "Husband" or "Beloved" the explanation follows in Day 2.
I didn't want to squeeze too much info into one area, since the MC had an accident in this world as well.
Fresh released from the hospital, allready flooded with much information (if every choice question was used).
So my point of logical view was, let him resttake some time, there are already many Impressions and informations to handle, additionally with the lack of memories.

The hard pauses were at points with sound effects.
Before i changed the script for corrections/day 2, there were a total of 8 pauses (with the splash screen). I understand your perspective.

After the changes/corrections and Day2 patch there will be 4 left. (3 of them are in the splashscreen).

When writing the script seemed right to me because I wanted to write it as a story/lore heavy VN without rush, but i understand that too much of it disturbs the flow.

And also I already addressed the problem with the mc/daddy again.

In my own first version Nana's always called dad/daddy. (with patch data)
With Moné it will stay with the mc name to underline the shown dislike to the mc.

It was changed to mc because of the "patchless" version the flow was better with mc than landlord.

This will be reworked in the Day2 patch, because the more often I read it through myself during the corrections, the more it annoyed me.

There will be some changes with the patch for day 2 and thanks for the feedback so far

Last edited:
Reactions: Macgamer

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yes the Anata meant to be "Husband" or "Beloved" the explanation follows in Day 2.
I didn't want to squeeze too much info into one area, since the MC had an accident in this world as well.
Fresh released from the hospital, allready flooded with much information (if every choice question was used).
So my point of logical view was, let him resttake some time, there are already many Impressions and informations to handle, additionally with the lack of memories.

The hard pauses were at points with sound effects.
Before i changed the script for corrections/day 2, there were a total of 8 pauses (with the splash screen). I understand your perspective.

After the changes/corrections and Day2 patch there will be 4 left. (3 of them are in the splashscreen).

When writing the script seemed right to me because I wanted to write it as a story/lore heavy VN without rush, but i understand that too much of it disturbs the flow.

And also I already addressed the problem with the mc/daddy again.

In my own first version Nana's always called dad/daddy. (with patch data)
With Moné it will stay with the mc name to underline the shown dislike to the mc.

It was changed to mc because of the "patchless" version the flow was better with mc than landlord.

This will be reworked in the Day2 patch, because the more often I read it through myself during the corrections, the more it annoyed me.

There will be some changes with the patch for day 2 and thanks for the feedback so far
Okay. I'm glad to hear there is some potential fixes for my personal annoyances. As for the incest patch I'm not entirely sure why it's being used at all. From what I see the game isn't on Patreon and incest, or rather fake incest, isn't banned here on F95 so I really don't see the need for a special patch to enable it.

I'm not sure yet if I'm going to keep this one on my watch list. I really don't like preestablished relationships in these things. I stopped after you absolutely have to sleep with your "wife" in the shower. If all of the interactions are going to be like that one then it's going to be way too railroaded for me. I'm hoping it's not going to be just another mindless fuck fest game. They are a dime a dozen around here anymore and they just bore me personally.

Reactions: StraponCookie

StraponCookie

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2022
Okay. I'm glad to hear there is some potential fixes for my personal annoyances. As for the incest patch I'm not entirely sure why it's being used at all. From what I see the game isn't on Patreon and incest, or rather fake incest, isn't banned here on F95 so I really don't see the need for a special patch to enable it.

I'm not sure yet if I'm going to keep this one on my watch list. I really don't like preestablished relationships in these things. I stopped after you absolutely have to sleep with your "wife" in the shower. If all of the interactions are going to be like that one then it's going to be way too railroaded for me. I'm hoping it's not going to be just another mindless fuck fest game. They are a dime a dozen around here anymore and they just bore me personally.

As i said before planed is a story focused VN, Inzest patch is atm not necessary also the Loli Patch, but there are made because Patreon is already created (just not set up) but I don't want to do so much with Patreon yet because it is an alpha of just 1 day.

Like No content no support.
As soon the content reaches a lvl that pleases me i will start with patreon.
The patch datas are some preparations for this.

Due to the forced bath scene:
There will be some like these with your "wife" because of "marriage duties"

The other scenes will allways be avoidable (like the hospital and after this is a mastrubation scene, these are avoidable and do nothing to the karma system or other flags) the same applies to scenes with content whose tags you don't like (for example in the planned tags: rape).

So i would say wait a few patches and check then again, if you like it then i would be happy if you play it.

Day 2 is in progress along with the translation fixes, but since I'm currently working lousy shifts it will take longer than originally planned with Day 2 Content.

Reactions: rnzn