PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
I added some regex. But It may be terrible english. 'cause I'm not good at eng. edit and use below.
r:^ヒロインSAN値((?<num_i>[0-9\s\.\/]+))$=Heroine SAN (${num_i})
sr:^(?<str>[^(]+)((?<num_i>[0-9\s\/]+))$=${str}(${num_i})
sr:^(?<str>[^0-9]+)(?<num_i>[0-9]+)$=${str}(${num_i})
sr:^(?<str>[^ ]+)  Lv:(?<num_i>\s[0-9]+\s\/\s[0-9]+)$=${str} Lv:${num_i}
sr:^(?<str>[^Lv]+)Lv(?<num_i>[0-9]+)$=${str} Lv${num_i}
sr:^「(?<str>[^」]+)」の視線が「(?<num_i>[0-9]+)つ」減少する$=Decreased the sight of 「${str}」 「${num_i}」
sr:^コマンド成功中「(?<str>[^」]+)」の部位感度が「(?<lv_i>[0-9]+)段階」上昇\\n\\n耐久度:(?<dura_i>[0-9\/]+)$=Successed command increased 「${lv_i}」Lv sensitivity parts of「${str}」\n\nDurability:${dura_i}
??? this is really confusing to read.

Wrr

Apr 24, 2018
Also the train line is the Chuo line, the commuter rapid I assume since it hits all those stops between Kanda and Hino.

The actual train stations are using textures with the English station names in the middle so translators can just pull from those. Although I don't see Tachikawa, which is weird for any of the trains, but whatever.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Does anyone know why if we make cum of them the game ends on the train?
To be exact, if you cum in the train, not the heroines. Short answer, it end when you cum. that is how it was in the first game, you cum in the train, the days end.

Reactions: TailsYcs
Mar 17, 2019
does anyone have an english version of the walkthrough?
Constantly having to translate the Japanese text with Google Translate is really annoying and most of the translations don't even make sense

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
does anyone have an english version of the walkthrough?
Constantly having to translate the Japanese text with Google Translate is really annoying and most of the translations don't even make sense

This Ver. Easy than before

1. molest the girl on the train for her get horny

2. follow her to train station

3. get big sex scence

AppleMoon

May 27, 2022
Mansha_mei cheat plugin.
It's independent from game version. Game is updated ? No problem. just use this.
This is plugin of BepInEx. If want to use it, You must install . Do you installed ReiPatcher already? That's too bad. BepInEx is not working with ReiPatcher. Remove it or get original game files.

Features
  • F1 : Time Stop Toggle
  • F2 : HP/Distrust Toggle
  • F10 : Gallery Open Toggle
  • Mouse wheel-button can move/zoom Camera
  • 'Zenmyoutsutsumi Mei' added

May be you know about that she's name is "Zenmyoutsutsumi Mei". I was made cheat for "Car Capacity 300% 1". But it's working on 2 too. At 1, there are ninja girl was bonus(?) character. 2 has the above girl.
As you see the screen-shot, It's low angle(camera). You can move the camera with wheel-button. drag/wheel makes move/zoom camera. You can see the town too(?).
You can edit the parameters of girls, get all item, foods, ... on debug menu.
Galley open makes open the all scene, ends. You can't select wears of girls. may be it's not implemented yet.

Install
  • Install BepInEx. this game was released with x64/mono type. I recommend that use
  • Game path must have no multi-bytes characters. (ex. "c:\게이무\mansha2" is NG) But "c:\Games\満車率300%弐 v230420" is safe. hmm... Don't ask to me that. It's a BepInEx's bug.
  • Run game once.
  • "BepInEx \ plugins" folder will be created. Not created? there are some problem. If you're using the special folder of windows(ex. "Download", "My Documents", ...) the absolute path has your login(windows) name. (ex. "c:\Users\Your Windows login name\Downloads\") If your login name has multi-bytes characters, It won't works.
  • Put "Mansha300_mei.dll" file to "BepInEx \ plugins" folder.
  • Enjoy.
thank you very much

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
Does anyone know why if we make cum of them the game ends on the train?
if you dont want the day end just molest them until they horny asf then stop, waiting until the time end they will get out of the train, follow them they will go to some location like bathroom or shop then enter and continue new cutscene in there

Reactions: TailsYcs

LK Liam

Dec 20, 2017
Does the Download with Japanese with supported languages have better translations than MTL? Or are in that one the skills at least described in English? Except the one you're given in the tutorial I can't figure out what the other skills are meant to do.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
This Ver. Easy than before

1. molest the girl on the train for her get horny

2. follow her to train station

3. get big sex scence
Only if you don't want endings/free play mode. You get locked out of an ending if you don't choose the right tweets and you can't progress some routes without getting off at the right station and triggering certain scenes. Hard to know what station is what when the translation is inconsistent.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Well, I guess I'll wait for a proper translation then. Anyone know if the girls will kill themselves after a certain time? The first game ruined itself for me by throwing that out of nowhere. I just was getting a handle on the gameplay and the game ends in the most bs way possible. If anyone has played enough to know if thats the case with this one as well, please comment. I want to know if I'll be wasting my time or not by playing this.

emanon98765

Jul 18, 2017
Well, I guess I'll wait for a proper translation then. Anyone know if the girls will kill themselves after a certain time? The first game ruined itself for me by throwing that out of nowhere. I just was getting a handle on the gameplay and the game ends in the most bs way possible. If anyone has played enough to know if thats the case with this one as well, please comment. I want to know if I'll be wasting my time or not by playing this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tidus Black

Dec 20, 2021
I added some regex. But It may be terrible english. 'cause I'm not good at eng. edit and use below.
r:^ヒロインSAN値((?<num_i>[0-9\s\.\/]+))$=Heroine SAN (${num_i})
sr:^(?<str>[^(]+)((?<num_i>[0-9\s\/]+))$=${str}(${num_i})
sr:^(?<str>[^0-9]+)(?<num_i>[0-9]+)$=${str}(${num_i})
sr:^(?<str>[^ ]+)  Lv:(?<num_i>\s[0-9]+\s\/\s[0-9]+)$=${str} Lv:${num_i}
sr:^(?<str>[^Lv]+)Lv(?<num_i>[0-9]+)$=${str} Lv${num_i}
sr:^「(?<str>[^」]+)」の視線が「(?<num_i>[0-9]+)つ」減少する$=Decreased the sight of 「${str}」 「${num_i}」
sr:^コマンド成功中「(?<str>[^」]+)」の部位感度が「(?<lv_i>[0-9]+)段階」上昇\\n\\n耐久度:(?<dura_i>[0-9\/]+)$=Successed command increased 「${lv_i}」Lv sensitivity parts of「${str}」\n\nDurability:${dura_i}
Good morning, good afternoon or good evening, could you tell me if [Regex] works, you have to change something in BeplinEx/config/AutoTranslatorConfig.ini or just create a file in the text folder.
thank you for your understanding

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes