namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
uh... did your auto translator didn't capture it from your speedrun or you didn't bother diving into the pile of messy text?

i think i will keep mine instead
:unsure:
...Now that I think about it, I'm probably missing a few of them... I'd thought I'd made sure to interact with the bag enough times...
I'll probably take the weekend to go through both yours and my translations regarding the menus and such, and then consolidate them. Those twitter posts really require some detective work at times. Like with Nozomi's 5th post and its "ペープサート." That gets translated as "Pep-sat," but it's actually supposed to be Paper Theater.:rolleyes:

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
A short and stupid question: What is the official name of the game? Train Capacity? Mansha300?

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
were to put it?
How to use it (how to activate, what button to push)?
  1. First download and install
  2. Beware to read what the installer says, otherwise it can install some extra crap(VPN).
  3. open cheat engine
  4. unzip cheat table you downloaded, you should get a .ct file
  5. click the button in the red square, it will open a list of processes,
  6. choose [gibberish]300.exe and click open(the ones in the blue squares)
  7. click the yellow square button and it will open an explorer window, navigate to your .ct file and open it
  8. the options in the green square should appear
  9. click on the activate checkboxes to activate the cheats.
  10. the first one stops the timer, to resume the timer simply uncheck it
  11. the second gives you unlimited tries so you don't need to worry about the lines of sight.

Untitled2.png
Untitled.png

Reactions: Lukelynch

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
i get the hard meter down but i cant progress with a scene, what am i missing
Pull out your cock and use it. In the bottom left there are the change "tool" buttons, you'll get a different icon for the action needed to finish the scene. You might also need to use the "turn around" power if that particular session ends in anal or oral/vaginal.

pokemonhat12

Oct 3, 2018
Pull out your cock and use it. In the bottom left there are the change "tool" buttons, you'll get a different icon for the action needed to finish the scene. You might also need to use the "turn around" power if that particular session ends in anal or oral/vaginal.
tried all possible ways i can think of, just keeps rubbing

minhkhoas2s

Feb 20, 2019
  1. First download and install
  2. Beware to read what the installer says, otherwise it can install some extra crap(VPN).
  3. open cheat engine
  4. unzip cheat table you downloaded, you should get a .ct file
  5. click the button in the red square, it will open a list of processes,
  6. choose [gibberish]300.exe and click open(the ones in the blue squares)
  7. click the yellow square button and it will open an explorer window, navigate to your .ct file and open it
  8. the options in the green square should appear
  9. click on the activate checkboxes to activate the cheats.
  10. the first one stops the timer, to resume the timer simply uncheck it
  11. the second gives you unlimited tries so you don't need to worry about the lines of sight.

View attachment 2130079
View attachment 2130039
i cant active the IgnoreLight for some reason

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
There are some checkpoints with items and the tweeter-ish app. Normally when i play, the first thing i do is steal everithing on her purse until what you get begins looping. Also making sure to check the app. Normally i can advance after doing that. Never really stumbled on a block.

pokemonhat12

Oct 3, 2018
There are some checkpoints with items and the tweeter-ish app. Normally when i play, the first thing i do is steal everithing on her purse until what you get begins looping. Also making sure to check the app. Normally i can advance after doing that. Never really stumbled on a block.
im going to reinstall or something i cant get it to work with cheats mode either xD

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
At first, you're restricted in what you can do. The first time, you have to use it on the girl's mouth. After that, you can use it from the front. After you've done that, you can use it from behind.

And to clarify, you have to do this for each girl, and do it over with each NG+.

Last edited:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
uh... did your auto translator didn't capture it from your speedrun or you didn't bother diving into the pile of messy text?

i think i will keep mine instead
Mhh, do I have to put the text files and information of the girls in some folder? How can I access them? Only with a safe file?

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
for the players who can not get it working..

First make a save file 1 so its stored in the systemdata.dat... then use the save file provided to overwrite it.. then load save file 1 and you will have 999.

You can not use the save file until there is something already in its place.

All the best.
thanks bro

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes