PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Do you know which skill is meant when nam says: Sight of Shield? Does he mean the skills on the right of Stand Do? Which removes "gazes"?
Also what does it mean "use skills from another style?"

Im a bit lost with skilling the tree...
1667223915103.png

let me split it into section so i can explain it easier. quoted from namtap032892
Section A
Just unlock the first level of every skill in Groper (other than the last one)

Section B
a few in the skills that reduce sight lines

Section C
max out the skill that gives you a sight line shield

Section D
the one that increases sensitivity gain

Section E
an extra point or two in the skill that swaps front and back

Section F
then distribute the rest of the SP however you want. (Increased speed on platform and in train)

About the EXP+20% passive (it stack), it's great is you haven't reach lv 100 (max). At lv 100, you can invest the SP to other skill instead.

Also what does it mean "use skills from another style?"
TLDR; It allow you to use those skill on other style.

Normally, you can only choose the skill in you choosen style. For my case, the selected style is Stan-do style right now. Because of that, i don't need to unlock the last part. but for other style, i need to unlock it so i can use other style skill in stan-do style.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
View attachment 2136809

let me split it into section so i can explain it easier. quoted from namtap032892
Section A
Just unlock the first level of every skill in Groper (other than the last one)

Section B
a few in the skills that reduce sight lines

Section C
max out the skill that gives you a sight line shield

Section D
the one that increases sensitivity gain

Section E
an extra point or two in the skill that swaps front and back

Section F
then distribute the rest of the SP however you want. (Increased speed on platform and in train)

About the EXP+20% passive (it stack), it's great is you haven't reach lv 100 (max). At lv 100, you can invest the SP to other skill instead.

TLDR; It allow you to use those skill on other style.

Normally, you can only choose the skill in you choosen style. For my case, the selected style is Stan-do style right now. Because of that, i don't need to unlock the last part. but for other style, i need to unlock it so i can use other style skill in stan-do style.
MAN THANKS FOR SHARING
Btw, can you also help me how the endings and twitter works?
Do my answers from twitter influence the ending with the girl?
How do I trigger "pleasure endings"? Do I always choose naughty answers, get blocked? Then steal phone from bag and unblock or something?

From reading the TL files of twitter I understand that there are two different paths.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
MAN THANKS FOR SHARING
Btw, can you also help me how the endings and twitter works?
Do my answers from twitter influence the ending with the girl?
How do I trigger "pleasure endings"? Do I always choose naughty answers, get blocked? Then steal phone from bag and unblock or something?
uh... TLDR, yes. if you use my translation, there is a cheat answer inside the file since i need to check her respond for context.

For twitter guide up to DLC 1 Heroine, you can check the ending guide linked in the first page ot the thread. it's posted by Josba. just make sure you count how may times the heroine has start a tweet since sometimes the translation don't match up.

from his guide, he explain that for story ending, you just need to choose the PROCEED option. for pleasure ending, choose SWITCH option as your first reply, then keep choosing PROCEED option.

Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
uh... TLDR, yes. if you use my translation, there is a cheat answer inside the file since i need to check her respond for context.

For twitter guide up to DLC 1 Heroine, you can check the ending guide linked in the first page ot the thread. it's posted by Josba. just make sure you count how may times the heroine has start a tweet since sometimes the translation don't match up.

from his guide, he explain that for story ending, you just need to choose the PROCEED option. for pleasure ending, choose SWITCH option as your first reply, then keep choosing PROCEED option.
Sorry to bother you again, but do you know what the "wait/molest" mode means?
Is it really just waiting?

Last edited:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Capture Guide

Since I couldn't for the life of me get any scene unlocks to work, I took a day w/ dnSpy to go over the game's internals to see what is actually required.

A bit of terminology first, when I say "attack" I mean trigger one of the 3 possible sex scene types (blowjobs, sex from front, sex from back) by first bringing the girls SAN to 0 from molesting, then use the penis action on one of the red flashy icons.

I will say "molest" when I mean the various touch actions that do not trigger a sex scene (i.e. you remain in 3D train mode).

Sexual Development
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Thitutter" Post General requirements

Nozomi (Daycare worker)

Mitsuri (Busty Blonde Basketball JK)

Zuiho (Pink-haired nurse)

Aoba (Flight Attendant)

Kodama (Black/Purple-haired JK)

Yurika (Black-haired Cosplayer)

Fuyumi (White dress)

Toki (Blue-haired JK)

Misc Endings

Cheat Codes
Hey thanks for your awesome guide, its really helpful. But I got a question. What does "molest/wait" mode mean? what is that?
Is it really just waiting?
Triggering Aobas extra scenes is hard. Have been trying for an hour with your instructions but nothing has happened so far. sad

Last edited:

t1pak

May 9, 2018
If you want to meet ninja girl, use plugin or another way is in this thread. (may be I saw)
It checks "%AppData%\ベルゼブブ\" folder's exists of "超速くノ一クロユリ.dat" file. If exists, ninja girl appeared.
plugin is cheating it.
Okay, I really don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
I added Mansha300_kuroyuri.dll in the BepInEx folder.
I added the ベルゼブブ folder with the 満車率300%.dat and 超速くノ一クロユリ.dat files in the AppData folder.
But, Yurika (ninja girl) still doesn't show up in the train. The game doesn't even give me the prompt where we get introduced to her, like all the other girls.
I also added the systemdata.dat file someone posted a few pages back for the fully unlocked gallery (I can't remember which post it was exactly and am too lazy to find it). And, with that file, I can see Yurika's scenes through the scene selection from the main menu. But, she still doesn't show up when I just play the game normally.

t1pak

May 9, 2018
Characters are look like broken. (Of course there is no problem to run)
how about move game folder to another place ? (ex. "c:\Games\Mansha300\")
She showed up while I was waiting for your reply. But, it took over 5 in-game days until the game spawned her.

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
Sorry I've been MIA over the weekend, I had some stuff going on...
Could you make a Screenshot of that skill tree distribution you mentioned, pls?
Triggering Aobas extra scenes is hard. Have been trying for an hour with your instructions but nothing has happened so far. sad
God her extra scenes are a pain in the ass!
So, first, you need to trigger Mizuho's extra scenes. And then, in that same playthrough, you have to answer her tweets correctly and take the necessary actions. Basically, you're forced to almost complete Mizuho's entire route before you can see Aoba's extra scenes. The real kicker here is that, other than for Nozomi, these scenes are optional, but the end of the good routes for each character doesn't make much sense if you don't watch them...

Last edited:

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
But, it took over 5 in-game days until the game spawned her.
Well, yeah... Her introduction scene happens on 4/17 and she's not available until then...
All of the heroines have a set day that their introduction scene should occur on, and they're not available until that day.
Incidentally, it's possible to skip that scene by ending a trip early by either walking off the train or initiating a sex scene before their onboarding station, but you can still find them at night even without seeing it.
Also incidentally (and frustratingly), you'll see Yurika's introduction scene even if you don't have the necessary file to unlock her.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
She showed up while I was waiting for your reply. But, it took over 5 in-game days until the game spawned her.
She can be found in Car 1 from April 17 onwards.
She rides between Station #1 (火野/Fire field) and Station #7 (神宿/Shrine).

You must use the register option ("(R)" in the file menu) for Yurika to appear. (Alternately, you can activate her by opening File Explorer and go to "%appdata%\ベルゼブブ", then create a file named "超速くノ一クロユリ.dat", contents don't matter, just the name.)

Yurika has no "Thitutter" posts.

Additional notes:
  • GOOD END
    • Exceed sensitivity 41 on her lips or neck.
    • (Yep, that's it.)
  • LEWD END
    • Exceed sensitivity 41 on her vagina or butt.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

So, first, you need to trigger Mizuho's extra scenes. And then, in that same playthrough, you have to answer her tweets correctly and take the necessary actions. Basically, you're forced to almost complete Mizuho's entire route before you can see Aoba's extra scenes. The real kicker here is that, other than for Nozomi, these scenes are optional, but the end of the good routes for each character doesn't make much sense if you don't watch them...
Thanks for the reply!
Np np, weekends are there to enjoy and chill.

The hell is with that Aoba route? Why the hell do we have to nearly finish nurse route before being able to play Aoba, wtf??
Also how could a NORMAL player triggers this by him/herself? Thats stupid lmao

Reactions: Shiedas

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

Ok so far, I finished all extra scenes of nurse. Then answered Aobas 3# twitter and entered the platform at night.. I cant trigger Aobas extra scene... What does this " (夜鷹/Night hawk)" mean? Just go to platform and wait for extra scene?

• Aoba has some extra scenes to trigger, though I don't know the details since I have yet to play her route. I do know the trigger conditions from the game's code. So, in order:
  • Scene 1 is a doozy. First you need to see Zuiho's Scene 4 (yes, a different girl!). Then after Aoba's tw post #3 (choice doesn't matter) when you enter walk mode at station #3 (夜鷹/Night hawk) at night, the scene will trigger.
EDIT: I FINALLY TRIGGERED THE SCENE!
Reaching Aobas #3 Post and then wait for her on train... Hell...

Last edited:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Mhh. Im wondering while my PC gallery menu has a different translation than the txt files?
Txt files of Putra and Nam says: Rejection, Desperation, Horny
But mine on PC says: Rejection, Resignation, Debauched (which I actually prefer tbh)
I would like to have "Rejection, Resignation, Debauched" on my laptop too but it keeps saying: "Rejection, Desperation, Horny"
Mhh... does anyone know why?

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Mhh. Im wondering while my PC gallery menu has a different translation than the txt files?
Txt files of Putra and Nam says: Rejection, Desperation, Horny
But mine on PC says: Rejection, Resignation, Debauched (which I actually prefer tbh)
I would like to have "Rejection, Resignation, Debauched" on my laptop too but it keeps saying: "Rejection, Desperation, Horny"
Mhh... does anyone know why?
Priority in importing translation, _AutoGeneratedTranslations txt is always loaded last. "Rejection, Resignation, Debauched" are the MTL one, while our txt are not in _AutoGeneratedTranslations file. if you want to edit it to MTL version, just remove/edit the line.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes