Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
If you start New Game+, they'll definitely appear.

I decided I'd just bite the bullet, and bought the game and DLC from DLsite. I currently have the appends installed and I've got the auto translator working on it. I'm going to try compressing it and uploading it to Google Drive, just to simplify matters for everyone.
OUR TRUE HEROOOO
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND THAT YOU WOULD BUY THE GAME; THANKS!!!!

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
wow this game is so hard, i dont understand jackshit from the tutorial lmao
Yeah, the Auto-translated tutorial is pretty crappy...
Well, it's only partially translated, and I don't make any guarantees outside of the tutorial and a couple of the endings, but I'll give you what I currently have.
Go to the game folder, then BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\ and replace the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file there.

Just keep in mind, this is a WIP.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Well, it's only partially translated, and I don't make any guarantees outside of the tutorial and a couple of the endings, but I'll give you what I currently have.
Go to the game folder, then BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\ and replace the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file there.

i replaced, thanks for the help!

Reactions: namtap032892

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019

so your translation is more toward the CG dialog.
i will attach mine since i won't be able to continue for a while because IRL stuff.
maybe it will be useful for someone.

also, it's a WIP. only translated until the second girl + some for the blue hair JK (DLC1).
Capture.PNG

Reactions: namtap032892

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
so your translation is more toward the CG dialog.
It started out that way, yeah... I have some of the UI translated, though.
Then I realized that'd it'd probably be easier to do the scenes in the gallery, first, so I'm fully unlocking them, and then getting them all organized in the translation file...
Considering that the current, disorganized translation file is currently at 16857 lines, I can already tell it'll be a headache...

Thanks for what you've done already. It'll probably be a big help.

Reactions: Jeycii_

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
It started out that way, yeah... I have some of the UI translated, though.
Then I realized that'd it'd probably be easier to do the scenes in the gallery, first, so I'm fully unlocking them, and then getting them all organized in the translation file...
Considering that the current, disorganized translation file is currently at 16857 lines, I can already tell it'll be a headache...

Thanks for what you've done already. It'll probably be a big help.
Good luck my man,idk why but this game uses some really obscure kanji sometimes

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Good luck my man,idk why but this game uses some really obscure kanji sometimes
you are not wrong. even the heroine twitter reply mention it.

[post number 10, reply for option no.2, heroine #3, pink nurse]
自己欺瞞は、頭悪いから無理かな。漢字も難しいし=I don't think I can do self-deception because I'm not smart enough. And the kanji is too hard.

and yeah, some of the dialog need some japanese reference. the JK need some understanding of old emoji trend.
the nurse need some strange medical term and it's confusing since her speech is not like normal people (horny as f)

sometimes you need to read all the tweet first before translating. auto translator don't understand words play

edit 2: メンヘラかまっておつ=*menhera line sticker* "Take care of yourself"
no wonder auto-translator can't translate it

Last edited:

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
auto translator don't understand words play
A good example is when they play around with "cumming" and "going" in Aoi Fuyuno's "good" ending...
Long story short, the Japanese actually say "I'm going" not "I'm coming," and Aoi uses that to trick the MC into a verbal contract...

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
Well, here's system save data with all the scenes unlocked. Finally...

Edit: Sorry, this is actually missing some of the toy scenes. I'll get a more complete one prepared soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeycii_ and PutraAK

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
Alright, I haven't seen anyone talking about it, so I decided I'd try to figure out the triggers for Hasumi's extra scenes for her "Liberation" end. I might rename that...

Parts of it are a bit spoilery...
  • Scene 1 will trigger after choosing the first response ("The deceased must have had a life") to Hasumi's 9th Thitutter post ("Also personal injury ... I'm helpless ..."). She'll block you as a result. The next time you enter the platform,
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Scene 2 requires you to attack Hasumi, and it'll trigger the next time you enter a molester phase.
  • Scene 3... will not trigger until 4/25, but it will happen automatically once you're on the platform in the morning. You don't even need to attack anyone.
  • Scene 4 requires you to have seen at least one scene when she's Horny/Debauched, and will happen automatically during the next night phase.
After responding to Post 10 and seeing 4 Service scenes, her ending will trigger after the next school phase.
The lewd end is basically the same as most of the other girls: Replying to the last post of the lewd route, and having vaginal sex 4 times. I don't think it even needs to be creampies, just 4 insertions.

Now, Hasumi's pretty unique among all the girls. She'll appear in Car 1 after the first stop, Car 2 after the second, and so on, and she's moving from the front of the car to the back during the waiting phase. If you enter a molestation scene with her, you can manage to hold her in the car for one stop, but I've never managed to get more than two molestation phases with her before she disappears. This means you have to carefully plan out when you want to ambush her.

I've found that the best car to use for Mornings is Car #1, because the cars are crowded in the morning and you'll have the 60 second molestation phase immediately after she appears.
At night, I'd recommend waiting in Car 3. She'll appear once you've arrived at Kamiyacho (it's the 7th station from the top, don't remember how Autotranslate wrote it), which is right about when nighttime occupancy peaks, and it should be a 25 or 30 s Molestation phase.

Asaka Yashima is basically the same as Yurika and Aoi: Her good ending happens if you exceed 41 Sensitivity for Hand or Mouth, and lewd ending if you exceed 41 for Vagina or Butt.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Yeah, it was kinda a pain in the ass getting all the normal scenes, both endings, and all the toys...
uh, i take it back. it is still missing toys variant one. It have 3 variant, so it need to use the same toy 3 times.
for general use, not a problem

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes