Loloerino

Nov 27, 2020
Fuck this game dude this is the first time i'm doing comments on pron games and this shit deserves the prize to the worst trash game, scenes suck, gameplay sucks, translation sucks, ost is trash it's an absolute garbage and a total waste of time don't even bother playing it

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Last update about the translation before abandoning the project.

reason for stopping the translation effort:

there is an official translation in progress and it looks like a good one. No news yet it's uncensored or not.

thank you everyone who have contribute for translation, especially Alter and namtap032892
also thank you for people who have played the game with this translation.

Overall progress:
90% done with heroine tweet. only the DLC 2 aren't translated properly yet.
UI already done
H-scene, about 45% (Nozomi, Hikari, Mizuho). next 2 heroine (aoba, kasose) already in progress, but abandoned (about 85% done).

How to applied the translation:
Make sure the game have BepInEx plugin (other might work, but not recommended)
Just paste it into "満車率300%220930\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text", you should also find _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt if you have started the game at least one in that folder.

TL note
If you have previous translation patch, I might be better to delete old translation txt with new one.
hi Putra, it has been a while.

would you consider copy pasting the offical translation from steam to this one here after release? steam wont allow hentai games for my region but i m srsly looking forward to finally ejoy this game with full english translation.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
hi Putra, it has been a while.

would you consider copy pasting the offical translation from steam to this one here after release? steam wont allow hentai games for my region but i m srsly looking forward to finally ejoy this game with full english translation.
If my prediction are correct, then the translation will be in the engine itself, not using a plugin. I can't help with uploading those. Someone else may upload the cracked version, one way or another.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
How to apply the translations correctly? I copied the content of Translation folder to BepInEx\Translation\en\Text but the texts at the beginning are same as the mtl one. Are they not translated?
not sure what beginning you are mentioning, but yes, a lot of dialogue are not translated. but for most UI and some important part of gameplay, it should be translated already. refer to my translation post to check what is already translated.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
this game on steam? will be censored as fuck
No idea, the publisher already ask for Raw Uncensored version but the dev haven't responded about it yet.

I'm more worried about the translation
it will be a heavy homework for them, since this game is hard to translate because unusual pun and knowledge compared to other eroge. 1 year to work for translation is short tbh.

nelson969

Aug 3, 2020
No idea, the publisher already ask for Raw Uncensored version but the dev haven't responded about it yet.

it will be a heavy homework for them, since this game is hard to translate because unusual pun and knowledge compared to other eroge. 1 year to work for translation is short tbh.

we shall wait for the uncensore

kenshiro2k

Jul 5, 2017
I made cheats(?) and bug fix. (Game version independent)

Append 1 version(06.14) have a bug.
Bug is not appeared at japanese.
If you change the type of locale to "japanese", The bug is disappeared.
But I made this bug fix and cheats to plugin.

v1.0.0.0 is compatible with Mansha 300 [Final] [Beel ze bub]
v1.0.1.0 is works on only this game. Recommended.

Cheats
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Recall event bugfix. (Append 1 ver)
  • Press F10 : Call Memories Full - May be this function has bug. Not all galleries(?) are opened. I just call "MemoriesFull()".
  • v1.0.1.0 added
    • Press F10 : Opens all gallery.
    • Press F1 : Time Stop toggle.
    • Press F2 : Distrust fix toggle.
    • Mouse drag and wheel-button drag/wheel makes camera move.

This plugin runs on BepInEx. So want to use it, you must install . (You may have a x64 version of game. Use )
If you installed it correct, run game, then "BepInEx\plugins\" folder is created by BepInEx.
Copy "Mansha300_kuroyuri.dll" file to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
enjoy it.

If next game update would not fixed event bug, no problem.
@kumarin

I have tried the Plugin (Mansha300_kuroyuri_v1.0.1.0) on the Train Capacity 300% 2 [v23.05.26 Final Append.1, 2 DLC] and found that only below option not working:

Press F2 : Distrust fix toggle.

is there a way to have the option working again? :(

CE985789

Jun 3, 2019
any cheats for this version at least to unlock all the gallery? I tried the ones posted and my game just doesn't start at all

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes