lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
how do i take video to upload? theres a camera window during molesting but theres nothing in it, not even a train window like in the pv..

Reactions: 0KO

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
how do i take video to upload? theres a camera window during molesting but theres nothing in it, not even a train window like in the pv..
the video will be taken automatically when you molest a girl, with one of your action as the highlight. as for why it's from the train windows... No idea.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
An updated translation progress. kinda slow.
and also compiling any loose past translation progress in the thread

Also adding txt about who have contributed for the translation.
Below is the link to translated asset https://f95zone.to/threads/train-capacity-300-base-2-dlcs-beel-ze-bub.113735/post-9995822

Overall progress:
90% done with heroine tweet. only the DLC 2 aren't translated properly yet.
UI already done
H-scene, about 30% (for the first three heroine). DLC 1 extra scene aren't included.

How to applied the translation:
Make sure the game have BepInEx plugin (other might work, but not recommended)
Just paste it into "満車率300%220930\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text", you should also find _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt if you have started the game at least one in that folder.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
How Do I use skill points etc ? I just saw skill tree
You get 1 skill point each time you level up. as for how to spend those skill point in the skill tree, just click the lighted up skill icon. do note that some skill can be leveled up multiple times and some skill cost more than 1 skill point.

also, it's recommended to stick to 1 style at one time until you reach the end. you can change style to suit your play style (there is 4 style to choose, click the background to change the style)

Aurona

Jan 6, 2018
You get 1 skill point each time you level up. as for how to spend those skill point in the skill tree, just click the lighted up skill icon. do note that some skill can be leveled up multiple times and some skill cost more than 1 skill point.

also, it's recommended to stick to 1 style at one time until you reach the end. you can change style to suit your play style (there is 4 style to choose, click the background to change the style)
I just complated game twice Still not figuretout where is skill points

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
I just complated game twice Still not figuretout where is skill points
Look at my attached image (the max level is 100, lv 220 is earned with cheat engine for debug)
If you are using my translation, then it will looks like this. If it's pure MTL, even I can't understand it. It should be obvious enough when you see it.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes