Unity Completed Training of Popular Cosplayer's Sister [Final] [Almonds and Giant Milk]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
I wish generic Unity games were easier to mod, some of those MTL translations in the screenshots are cringe :p

I'm happy to do some basic translations but extracting and replacing strings can be a massive pain in Unity, and all the memhook tools have a slight delay to it.

Melissa

Jun 27, 2017
Took a look at the files. The mosaic is built into the texture so the only way to get this one uncensored is to redraw the censored parts manually, which is beyond my ability.
How many image assets are there?
Aslong as it isn't too many i might redraw a couple.

That been said, i don't know much about how to extract assets, nor how to recompile them once editted.

Styrud

Feb 7, 2018
How many image assets are there?
From what I can tell there's only one file, and that's the one I posted earlier. If anyone knows if there's more than one scene I'm sure they'll let me know.

I've also figured out how to import an edited version of the sprite into the files as seen by my screenshot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
So, you have an incorrectly translated title.
The title should be "Training popular cos-player sister"
without the 's, as that implies the brother is the cos-player -_-

Then you have a brother who wants to save the virginity of his sister from the clutches of a sneaky photographer.
How? By taking it for himself in the shittiest way possible.
Another generic big boobs short hair hussy, ok, I give up bitching about those.
At least it's not Female protagonist.
Would work hellishly well with a male transformation into an actual monster :3

Reactions: Zippix

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Training of Popular Cosplayer's Sister
Why not train the popular cosplayer? So the popular cosplayer is your sister's friend and your sister also cosplays. So both your sister and her friend are popular cosplayers and the friend doesn't have a sister and it's actually your sister. So it turns out the friend isn't even in the picture at all and it's just about your sister. Your sister that's a popular cosplayer that doesn't have a sister. Even without playing the game we're off to a bad start.
Capture.JPG
Even DLsite has a title that makes more sense. Also somehow Big Milk became Giant Milk. Though I guess the title would make sense if you were a popular cosplayer. Then it would just be you, a popular cosplayer, training your sister. That would be quite the twist.

Melissa

Jun 27, 2017
From what I can tell there's only one file, and that's the one I posted earlier. If anyone knows if there's more than one scene I'm sure they'll let me know.

I've also figured out how to import an edited version of the sprite into the files as seen by my screenshot.
Well im willing to give it a try.
A couple issues though,
firstly in the asset file a couple of the small art pieces are completly covered in mosaic, and since the asset file has no context of what part goes where its hard to guess what to paint, what angle etc.

This issue could be solved by painting a number ontop of the arts that are uninditentifiable with mosaic covering them, and then screenshotting the numbers ingame.
I'm not talking about the larger ones that are easy to see what it is, but a few of them are just a dark spot with mosaic.

Example numbered 1-5 in green.

The second issue is that i would not be able to test what i draw so the art is likely clip through other art or have gaps.

But i get it might be a hazzle to teach me how to import it into the game over messages like this.
So the next best thing is for you to use a numbered asset file like the one above and take screenshots ingame of all the numbers.

That way i can locate each of them, then i could superimpose the asset art with the screenshot, its not ideal but it might be enough for me to make a decent attempt.

ps.
in the image i linked i numbered the 5 most important mosaics that i need to have a screenshot of ingame, the others are more obvious and should be doable without.

Styrud

Feb 7, 2018
Well im willing to give it a try.
A couple issues though,
firstly in the asset file a couple of the small art pieces are completly covered in mosaic, and since the asset file has no context of what part goes where its hard to guess what to paint, what angle etc.

This issue could be solved by painting a number ontop of the arts that are uninditentifiable with mosaic covering them, and then screenshotting the numbers ingame.
I'm not talking about the larger ones that are easy to see what it is, but a few of them are just a dark spot with mosaic.

Example numbered 1-5 in green.

The second issue is that i would not be able to test what i draw so the art is likely clip through other art or have gaps.

But i get it might be a hazzle to teach me how to import it into the game over messages like this.
So the next best thing is for you to use a numbered asset file like the one above and take screenshots ingame of all the numbers.

That way i can locate each of them, then i could superimpose the asset art with the screenshot, its not ideal but it might be enough for me to make a decent attempt.

ps.
in the image i linked i numbered the 5 most important mosaics that i need to have a screenshot of ingame, the others are more obvious and should be doable without.
Thanks for replying. I noticed a small problem with the asset you posted as the transparency has been removed, most likely by the program you're using. I recommend either photoshop or gimp as I know these doesn't remove the alpha layer. I was able to add the numbers myself so I could give you a screenshot.

I am more than willing to teach you how to do import the textures into the game, but it will be a bit of a read.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
You know you're in for a treat when the MTL translates the sister's name tag for the dialogues as
"used after the name of someone who is an older sister figure".

War. War neve...
MTL. MTL never changes...

EDIT: also, it could be me or ReiPatcher (why not BepInEx though; I will never get that...) or the game itself is lazily put together, but the volume sliders will not save position (ergo it will start next time up with full volume after an exit), the end of the finishing animations (looked at boobjob thus far) seem to be missing, or at least pause in the middle... To quote that one imaginary 'erect straight male homosexual - wish to remain anonymous - nameless person' from the stream:
"It's shitty".
Again, could be my system, though. Can anyone confirm the above (volume sliders, finishing anims)?

Last edited:

jjosie12

Dec 25, 2021
View attachment 1885355

Overview:
The protagonist, who was living alone with his older sister in the absence of his parents, loved her as a woman.
He spent his days suppressing his warped desire to monopolize her,
but one day, his sister starts cosplaying under the influence of a friend.
One day, she starts cosplaying under the influence of her friend.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-23
Release Date: 2020-12-05
Developer: Almonds and Giant Milk-
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(MTL)
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 1885353 View attachment 1885354 View attachment 1885356 View attachment 1885357 View attachment 1885358 View attachment 1885359
For some reason a big part of the game is in japanese and doesn't translate to english. Can someone help?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes