VN Ren'Py Training Slayer [v53.0] [BokunDev]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

boba453

Jun 11, 2022
They all horny, i dont know what to do next, i dont have new choises, gift dildo also dont help

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Oh wow, didn't bother to make the characters physically accurate at all. Nezuko isn't even close.
Not to speak of the fact that Nezuko talks AND is still a Demon. And of course the game cheekily tells you that there are spoiler as if it matters when you are not following anything from the source material.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Oh wow, didn't bother to make the characters physically accurate at all. Nezuko isn't even close.
Not to speak of the fact that Nezuko talks AND is still a Demon. And of course the game cheekily tells you that there are spoiler as if it matters when you are not following anything from the source material.
To be fair, do you have any idea how quickly Patreon would throw a fit if there was a physically accurate Nezuko? There are other characters in game that would get the same response if they were accurate, but she is the more well known of the characters that would be an issue.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
To be fair, do you have any idea how quickly Patreon would throw a fit if there was a physically accurate Nezuko? There are other characters in game that would get the same response if they were accurate, but she is the more well known of the characters that would be an issue.
Why are you quoting me when my point was different?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes