Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
when you put the captain in the brain wash machine, you have to select the decrease willpower program. IIRC you left click on the icon in the "Program" section to change it.

Reactions: DANCE-Commander

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Is it just me or are the internal resources of this game out of whack?
Biomass especially is so rare and hard to get that it makes actual training a net loss as it costs ten of thousands of the stuff. While plastic is limitless, never once ran out of the stuff.

It would be great if that could be fixed by reducing the cost of of training and adding more sources of biomass on planets. Even just a couple chests on the trash world would be nice. Or a way to buy the stuff.

Also a way to sell women on the ship would be great too. Maybe with a cap of 1000 coins just to get rid of the worthless ones.
Biomass can be purchased in barrels at the little vending stand next to the arrival platform at the black market planet. "Bioliquid Barrel" is what it's called, IIRC.

Apr 24, 2020
Glad to see this project is finally getting back on track. It was fun on previous versions, and have been following waiting for some more updates like this. Keep it coming!

povegosse

May 10, 2020
Hello everybody !

As the request is getting stronger, I volunteered to create a wiki.
Here is the prototype :

It is neither complete nor polished.
I humbly request the help of all of you fans to keep it complete and up to date :)
I especially need help with aesthetic, I'm an ass when it comes to art ...

Please note I don't have the dev's authorisation to do it (yet).
I messaged him/her, with no answer so far.
If any of you has an idee to get in touch with the dev, feel free to forward an authorisation request.
Without such an answer, please do not post any game content in the wiki (screenshots).
If answer is negative, I'll delete everything, or give controls to dev.

Thank you all !

povegosse

May 10, 2020
Hello all !

For information, wiki is officially allowed (y)
I'll try to enhance it a bit. Can't be worse for now ...

How can I get a sensitive colon from a girl?
I think there's no training for that yet, you need to find a girl that comes with the feature.

okayig

Apr 9, 2020
Screenshot (8).png
The main game is a black screen and the menu and stuff stay up even if I close it and go to another thing like what the pic shows, I'm on "build" but in the back, it still shows "assistance" Does anyone know why this happens and how to fix it?

Last edited:

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Besides that, I found out that dickgirls are to be implemented in a short time.
In a short time, huh? Doubt it. But ill keep a watch i guess.

I wonder how much has changed since i last checked in on this. Been a hot minute.
P.S; Thank fuck theres a cheat feature.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Hello all. I need a little help. I'm trying the first mission where you have to go to a unknown signal. I bord the ship but as i try to move around I keep get a black screen as if something is obscuring it. I will readjust it then one step later it happens again. Is this a common issue?

okayig

Apr 9, 2020
I'm an idiot and I f***ed up immediately by turning off and on the full screen, and, because of the low resolutions, now I can't see anything at all. Is there any way to fix it or do I just wait until better resolutions are added?
I'm late asking but was wondering how you fixed your problem? bc I'm having the same issue

Richarddick

Jul 23, 2017
Used all the cheats. So far I have 2 brainwash machines, 1 sex simulator, 1 terrarium (tentacles), 1 cortex ejector thing, and the anal/vaginal machine. Theres the milking machine too and some other non-really fun stuff.

Is this the cap of the alpha version or did I got stuck because I didn't played the quests?

EDIT: read the WIKI created by a fellow user here. Seems this game lasts 10 minutes with cheats right now.
Has potential though... I'll keep an eye on it for later updates.

Last edited:

Richarddick

Jul 23, 2017
Pretty much the spirit of my review from... April 2020. This has been the slowest boil.
This is (saddly) the reality for 80% of the projects of the praised "independent developers". They start something, make some money out of some simps (patron ranks) and then just abandon everything or just add trivial stuff instead of content.
Then they come here to play the victims or maybe some simps will just jump against whoever has the balls to tell this truth.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes