• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

SBrandy

Feb 23, 2019
Was going to share the 0.04 version of Summer Femdom School, but the link I had has since stopped working, so here's the link to v0.05. Sorry Aery for sharing the latest version if you see this, but considering that the only updates coming through from your promise is from other peoples initiatives, I think as a one-off it's justifiable. Enjoy!

SFM v0.05:

zacklin

May 27, 2021
Was going to share the 0.04 version of Summer Femdom School, but the link I had has since stopped working, so here's the link to v0.05. Sorry Aery for sharing the latest version if you see this, but considering that the only updates coming through from your promise is from other peoples initiatives, I think as a one-off it's justifiable. Enjoy!

SFM v0.05: MEGA
Thanks a lot brother!

Apr 19, 2020
I was given permission to share the older files because of her limited internet use and slow speeds but I just wasn't willing to spend money until the new update for Trampling town. Since that's dropped....
TT 24

Sadly, my membership doesn't seem to include the Summer Femdom School games so I'll leave that to whoever enjoys it. I admit it is starting to look better.

The new scenes are the following:

Mutilation 50: While being 50 size you will find a light inside Lib's room that will lead to the scene, the light only appears if you have at least 8 points into Lib's dominance.

Abby 50 insole: While being 50 size you can ask abby in the kitchen to use you as her insole, you need to have at least 20 points into Abby's dominance.

Two facetrampling/bodytrampling scenes: Now if you became the Inn's pet you can ask Bonnie at night to work overtime, this will play one out of two random scenes (more will be added in future updates).

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020
Anyone know whats in 0.25?
Mia insole
New Scene for Bonnie if you work overtime and
After the mutilation in liberty's room you now have an option to be the toy for the girls in the castle.

I can't recall if that's all the new stuff but I'll post a full list from Aery's site when I upload the game and I'll do that after she releases version 26

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Are there any watersports or scat scenes in this game? Saw some teaser on pixiv with a girl on a toilet sometime ago and was not sure whether dev added these fetishes.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021

SFM v0.05: MEGA
dude it shows the file doesnt exist??

Reactions: charlie80
Apr 19, 2020
Hello everyone! The new TT update is here, it brings four new scenes as usual. I took a few weeks off of developing so that is why the update came so late into the month. I'm now working on fixing the reported bugs of SFM and starting the first ending, that is going to be for Cassie as she was the winner of the poll. The next SFM update should be ready by mid september.

The new scenes are the following:

Mutilation 50: While being 50 size you will find a light inside Lib's room that will lead to the scene, the light only appears if you have at least 8 points into Lib's dominance.

Abby 50 insole: While being 50 size you can ask abby in the kitchen to use you as her insole, you need to have at least 20 points into Abby's dominance.

Two facetrampling/bodytrampling scenes: Now if you became the Inn's pet you can ask Bonnie at night to work overtime, this will play one out of two random scenes (more will be added in future updates).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mk_ and ItzSpc
Apr 19, 2020

Hello everyone! The new TT update is here. It brings the following scenes:
Freya foot-yoy torture: It follows the mutilation scene from last update, you will see a light inside libs dorm if you are 50% size, ater playing the mitilation scene you will have to choose a torturer (only Freya avaliable by now).
Kimiko 50 insole: If you have playes the kimiko facesitting 75% scene you will find her inside your dorm while being 50% size.
Kimiko Inn: After playing kimiko 50 insole go talk to her in the lab while being 50%size.
Eve customer: Added another scene for the Inn, works the same as the two ones from last update. When working in the Inn at night a random scene will appear (3 possible scenes for now).

Also I wanted to let you know that the bug that caused Hannah scene to freeze after playing Ava and Lily scene is already fixed. It won't happen again from next update.
Let e know if you have any problem. Thanks for playing the game and for the support!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ItzSpc

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TramplingTown-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Just don't go out of the recollection room and you should be able to watch all the scenes and this is for SFM v0.05

fuckkk... I know, my mistake.. I should've read the whole thing.. but now I replaced my trampling town saves for these ones and lost my saves.... can anyone please share their trampling town saves?

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
You can use the cheat menu on the computer in your room to add gold, increase stats and dominance and even unlock the lab so having a save for Trampling Town seems silly.
dude, its really not that simple.. you still gotta walk around A LOT to unlock the scenes, kill stupid bats, talk to a bunch of people and stuff.. and be forced to re-watch a bunch of old scenes again to get to the new ones... I literally justl lost my save files cause I overwrote them with saves for the wrong game, and there is no way I will start playing this game again from the beginning...

Now instead of coming here and wasting your time saying its silly for someone to ask for a save, why dont u just spend that same amount of time to share the file and let them be happy their way?

As I was looking for a recent save, unsuccessfully... I came across so many other comments like yours... Its understandable if people are just lazy to do so... but to put basically the same, or even more amount of effort you would to upload a save file, just to say something like this, makes no sense to me at all...

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes