3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Apr 19, 2020
TT 23.1

The new scenes are the following:

- Sasha 50 stomping: While being 50% size you will see a shining light next to Sasha's bed, interact with it (you need at least 8 points on Sasha's dominance).

-Group 75 stomping: While being 75% size tou can now exit the house by using one of the basement holes, you will find one schoolgirl right in front of the store, interact with her. (When you are outside being 75% avoid interacting with doors since it might lead you to the world where you should be 100% (working on it), use the ventilator that leads to the basement)

v0.23 brings four more scenes, all of them related with shrinking:

-Abby 50 sock trample: while being 50% size talk with Abby in the kitchen and you will see the option.

-Eve 50 facesit: while being 50% size talk with Eve in the kitchen and you will see the option.

-Sasha 50 shoejob: while being 50% size talk with Sasha inside her room and you will see the option.

-Lib 50 facesit: while being 50% size talk with Lib inside her room and you will see the option., you will need at least 1000G.

TT 21

Inn rug: after bonnie catches you smelling her feet in the inn you can now access her room again during night in order to act as her rug. Requires you to be the Inn's pet.

Dojo couch: Being 75% after playing the fist Mia 75% scene you can ask her "Can we do something else".

Sasha study: At full size if you go to Sasha's room you will find a shining light in her desk. Requires the lab to be unlicked and to have at least 16 points on Sasha's dominance.

Sofa trample: At full size you will find a shinig light in the sofa of the hall, requires the lab to be unlocked and to have at least 16 points on Lib's dominance.

TT 20

Kimiko shoejob: talk with Kimiko while being 50%.

Kimiko sockjob: talk with Kimiko while being 75% after Kimiko shoejob.

Kimiko massage: talk with Kimiko while being 50% after Kimiko sockjob.

Kimiko facesitting: Talk with Kimiko while being 75% after Kimiko massage.

Last edited:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Can anyone tell what is new in this version? It is hard to find with no clue.
There's a white hair girl in the basement, Kimiko, just go into the basement and traverse the left corridor. You can't miss it.
She has a scene at 50% size when you enter her room. After the scene talk to her again at 75% size for another scene.
Repeat the above process for all scenes.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020
So I had a short chat with Aery and she is okay with me uploading either game as long as it's not the newest version. It will save her time and get her new members, she hopes. So with that new information I give you Summer Femdom School v0.03
The newest is v0.04 but until she uploads the new version, it will have to wait. I don't have any walkthroughs or advice since it's not a game that I like much. Honestly, I don't find the girls to be as attractive and the situations are less cruel.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So I had a short chat with Aery and she is okay with me uploading either game as long as it's not the newest version. It will save her time and get her new members, she hopes. So with that new information I give you Summer Femdom School v0.03
The newest is v0.04 but until she uploads the new version, it will have to wait. I don't have any walkthroughs or advice since it's not a game that I like much. Honestly, I don't find the girls to be as attractive and the situations are less cruel.
Mega
Thank you for sharing

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Mega
Thanks for the share but I get the same bug as v0.02, the subway never leaves Home station LoL

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Mega
I have to say, the game is way too grindy.Anyone with a full save?

Apr 19, 2020
Once on the subway, you must wait for the timer to run out before leaving the train. You can look at the girl and at some point do a few things with her while waiting but going to school or home is a pain and you just have to wait.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Once on the subway, you must wait for the timer to run out before leaving the train. You can look at the girl and at some point do a few things with her while waiting but going to school or home is a pain and you just have to wait.
Yeah, literally an entire minute for each day in-game is spent waiting on a train since you have to go two ways.
The subway really should just be a one-time event in the prologue because this mechanic is such a pain.

Last edited:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
How are y’all even getting the train to move? When I wait out the timer and the doors open I’m still in the Home station.

Apr 19, 2020
How are y’all even getting the train to move? When I wait out the timer and the doors open I’m still in the Home station.
It looks similar but it's the school. I really don't think you are taking the time to explore much. This wasn't even a bug in the first version and that was pretty much all bugs. Leave the train, go upstairs then go to the right by the playground equipment. if you go back in the train you'll end up back at home again. Doing that if you have not done any school can break the game or at least it did in v0.02

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 19, 2020
because i can’t do ava and lily butt scenes, the game seems bugged
I'm sure if you wait long enough, someone will make a CG video and you won't have to play at all but for now I think you just have to keep looking at butts and getting more for that status for those girls. It's upsetting that there isn't anything to see what each level for each girl is, like on Trampling Town, but it is what it is. It's also possible those scenes are not finished yet. Version 5 should be coming soon and then version 4 will be free and maybe that will fix things for you. It is only the third (technically the fourth) version so just be patient.

Reactions: rorkes
Apr 19, 2020
I hope someone tells people how to get through the game. I've tried but I just get so fed up so quickly with having to do a week of school, fail a test, then another week then pass the test and the whole time I have to ride that stupid train. It's not really game play or anything, it's just time wasted. In the first two versions it became clear that if you did things wrong then the game was just broke, like passing the test the first week instead of failing it and I guess I just hope she does a lot more with it and makes it harder to break it. No one likes having to start all over again and again.

Apr 19, 2020
I can't even get Trampling Town game working in the newest update

Does anyone still have the original game file to download?
What problems are you having? I do have all the previous versions but they are not going to play any better. Give us a clue and maybe we can help.
Doesn't the game require the RPG maker and some other program to run on windows? Are you even on a PC or is it an Apple or are you playing on your phone?
HELP US HELP YOU!

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes