3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Do you know if the gamer girl/couple path is playable at all? I see it in the guide but I'm already at day 22 and haven't been able to interact with them at all
The gamer girl is introduced in v0.02, and the couple in v0.03. As you might have already guessed, neither you nor me can check the couple's path out.

Reactions: shadowwolf0
Jan 8, 2023
Would anyone like to see some new looks in trampling town or change season weather or new cutscenes like you being used as a doormat outside of your place as many females trample and wipe off their footwear on you or have Eve give you a vacuuming clean over while your liberty carpet in her room?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HumanRug

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Would anyone like to see some new looks in trampling town or change season weather or new cutscenes like you being used as a doormat outside of your place as many females trample and wipe off their footwear on you or have Eve give you a vacuuming clean over while your liberty carpet in her room?
Ehh... What?

Jan 8, 2023
Ehh... What?

The seasons would turn from spring, summer, fall and winter.

What I mean in new looks is different type of outfits for everyone.

The last one would be is your stick outside of the house as female guest and the owners trample and wipe off their footwear across you the doormat

It would show eve walking into liberty's room asking her may I give your carpet a vacuum cleaning over from all of the dust and dirt it has collect by your feet and footwear

Last edited:

Thothaw

Nov 26, 2020
To be clear, it's actually 0.22.1 but she labeled it wrong.
Either way 21 should have been released by now so here it is.

Mega

Also, the link I gave in an earlier post for SFS is the 0.2.1 version not the glitched and broken 0.1.1 version shared by another.
Whats new in this update if you could let us know, all ive found so far is that one new scene by the sofa :)

Apr 19, 2020
I think the other two new parts are when you are 50% and it's with the younger sister and the friend who comes to live with you but I don't remember.
Due to some money issues, I no longer have a membership with her Pateron page so I can't just go and look until she releases it for public members.

Apr 19, 2020
Does it make anyone else upset that she can't release an update every month like she promised? Yet, she can spend time on a new game?
I really don't have a lot of money to throw around so why should I pay her every month when she can't even talk to the people on her patreon once a month, much less produce content monthly?

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Does it make anyone else upset that she can't release an update every month like she promised? Yet, she can spend time on a new game?
I really don't have a lot of money to throw around so why should I pay her every month when she can't even talk to the people on her patreon once a month, much less produce content monthly?
Speaking of the new game, does anyone have a link to the new Summer Femdom School version?

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
It's the new game on Aery's patreon.
Looks interesting, a bit like "New Life at University". I'm a sucker for a femdom game with a classroom setting :) Is it available anywhere else, possibly an older version?

Last edited:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Looks interesting, a bit like "New Life at University". I'm a sucker for a femdom game with a classroom setting :) Is it available anywhere else, possibly an older version?
You can find v1 if you google it I'm pretty sure, but there isn't much content.
That's why I'm hoping someone here is a patreon with access to V4.

Reactions: warrenitro

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
You can find v1 if you google it I'm pretty sure, but there isn't much content.
That's why I'm hoping someone here is a patreon with access to V4.
Thanks, I found it with Google :) Is there any content at all? So far all I seem to do is ride the subway LoL

Apr 19, 2020
She did come out with the new trampling town V0.24 finally and some mini bonus but for whatever reason she hasn't released the older versions of either game so far. I think if she's decided to no longer honor that promise, the least she could do is tell us. After all, she started this thread.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes