• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
dude, its really not that simple.. you still gotta walk around A LOT to unlock the scenes, kill stupid bats, talk to a bunch of people and stuff.. and be forced to re-watch a bunch of old scenes again to get to the new ones... I literally justl lost my save files cause I overwrote them with saves for the wrong game, and there is no way I will start playing this game again from the beginning...

Now instead of coming here and wasting your time saying its silly for someone to ask for a save, why dont u just spend that same amount of time to share the file and let them be happy their way?

As I was looking for a recent save, unsuccessfully... I came across so many other comments like yours... Its understandable if people are just lazy to do so... but to put basically the same, or even more amount of effort you would to upload a save file, just to say something like this, makes no sense to me at all...
or you can use MTool for most of rpgm game to valid the checkpoint who are place in the game (that + use the pc ingame to increase dom of all and you will be good ^^)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TramplingTown-0.26
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: SnakeSnek

rorkes

Jul 24, 2019
regarding summer femdom school someone has saves with the 2 possible endings ? i don't know why but with my saves i can't achieve them

rorkes

Jul 24, 2019
someone can help me with summer femdom school ? i cant achieve the endings even after complete the quests

Apr 19, 2020
cool question, do you know how I can get through this gap that leads to the inn because I have the right size but it tells me I can't go there yet?
View attachment 3330858
It's been a while but as I remember, you go to the inn, spend the night and don't pay for 3 nights in a row. Bonnie gets mad at you and you offer to work nights at the inn. Then while at the inn at night when you have not accepted work, you can sneak down a ladder that appears to Bonnies room and sniff her feet. Once you get caught doing that you can then shrink down and go through that part of the wall for two extra scenes at the inn. Down the ladder to Bonnies room is an in-shoe death scene and up stairs is something you can live through.
Make sure you have all the money you think you need before doing this part because you don't get paid after you piss her off and the only other way to earn money is fighting in the caves and selling extra crystals

Apr 19, 2020
Aery has released a new Trampling Town game but I spent all my money on food and other stuff so I won't be able to give the link to the older game until after payday so next month some time.

Apr 19, 2020
I really wish SFS had it's own page. My membership does not cover that game, only the Trampling Town games and only when I can scrape up the money to buy it for that month. I think if you scroll back I seen a few posts with up top the 3rd version of SFS so if you really want it and are to cheap to pay for then then you will just have to go through the thread and read it. It's either that or you can wait and hope for someone else to buy a membership high enough to cover both games.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 19, 2020

The new scenes are the following:

Abby foot toy torture: It follows the mutilation scene, you will see a light inside libs dorm if you are 50% size, ater playing the mutilation scene you will have to choose a torturer.

Mia foot toy torture: It follows the mutilation scene, you will see a light inside libs dorm if you are 50% size, ater playing the mutilation scene you will have to choose a torturer.

Lib customer: Added another scene for the Inn, works the same as the from last update. When working in the Inn at night a random scene will appear (5 possible scenes for now).

April customer: Added another scene for the Inn, works the same as the ones from last update. When working in the Inn at night a random scene will appear (5 possible scenes for now).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

The new scenes are the following:

Abby foot toy torture: It follows the mutilation scene, you will see a light inside libs dorm if you are 50% size, ater playing the mutilation scene you will have to choose a torturer.

Mia foot toy torture: It follows the mutilation scene, you will see a light inside libs dorm if you are 50% size, ater playing the mutilation scene you will have to choose a torturer.

Lib customer: Added another scene for the Inn, works the same as the from last update. When working in the Inn at night a random scene will appear (5 possible scenes for now).

April customer: Added another scene for the Inn, works the same as the ones from last update. When working in the Inn at night a random scene will appear (5 possible scenes for now).

Mega
Thank you for being an upload hero!

Jador

Apr 7, 2020
Was going to share the 0.04 version of Summer Femdom School, but the link I had has since stopped working, so here's the link to v0.05. Sorry Aery for sharing the latest version if you see this, but considering that the only updates coming through from your promise is from other peoples initiatives, I think as a one-off it's justifiable. Enjoy!

SFM v0.05: MEGA
the link doesn't work anymore can you resend it please?

Apr 19, 2020
SFS V0.08 has been released but as I mentioned before, I don't get those game updates, only the trampling town updates but I did snag SBrandy's link before it was deleted so here you go.

I really hope that a MOD of this site will take this link and make a separate page because while they are made by the same creator. they are vastly different games.
So here is SFS V0.05 with a save file.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes