VN Ren'Py Abandoned Transcendent [Ep. 4] [GMgaming]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Cyanide

Jun 3, 2017
It took longer to download/unpack the update than to play it. :)

Still good, but damn short. :)

D

Deleted member 2174751

Damn, cat's Eye Glasses were all the rage in the 70's and I always thought my middle sis was sexy as fuck in them... She went wild in the late 70's and I totally eclipsed her in the early 80's...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Another game with futa content in it guess the tags need a bit of updating. I'm glad we got the option to skip that scene but that's just going to make it shorter. Nevertheless was still a good update despite the amount of content.

Reactions: genthrow

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
these games are getting to be less interesting for me. skippable futa content is nice but what really ruins this game for me is watching the pointless sex scenes. like i got zero interest to watch a sex scene involving any1 aside from MC. skipped the cerberus scene for the most part and honestly wished i could've gone with the option that left the guy dead just so there was a chance i wouldnt have to see him get action again but whatever i guess. the lesbian/futa scene woulda be nice but usually only if MC in Futa otherwise i wont care to watch it. i'll admit it was interesting to see Artemis be open sexually since both her and atalante are usually virgins in any story you hear about them. but yeah tags need to be updated. so regarding the choice on deciding if the succubus stays with you or not. does that mean you ruin chances with other girl or not? i know this doesnt appear to be a harem game just wondering if your stuck with only one girl a playthrough. also the last downside since i skipped the futa scene do i miss anything important in the story? cause if so maybe an alternate scene is needed so you can get the same explanation but without the futa content otherwise thats just bad story telling. cant expect a reader to fully understand a story if you hide some of it behind content not for everyone.

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
these games are getting to be less interesting for me. skippable futa content is nice but what really ruins this game for me is watching the pointless sex scenes. like i got zero interest to watch a sex scene involving any1 aside from MC. skipped the cerberus scene for the most part and honestly wished i could've gone with the option that left the guy dead just so there was a chance i wouldnt have to see him get action again but whatever i guess. the lesbian/futa scene woulda be nice but usually only if MC in Futa otherwise i wont care to watch it. i'll admit it was interesting to see Artemis be open sexually since both her and atalante are usually virgins in any story you hear about them. but yeah tags need to be updated. so regarding the choice on deciding if the succubus stays with you or not. does that mean you ruin chances with other girl or not? i know this doesnt appear to be a harem game just wondering if your stuck with only one girl a playthrough. also the last downside since i skipped the futa scene do i miss anything important in the story? cause if so maybe an alternate scene is needed so you can get the same explanation but without the futa content otherwise thats just bad story telling. cant expect a reader to fully understand a story if you hide some of it behind content not for everyone.
No you won't miss anything the futa scene doesnt change the story its just a sex scene, it's just artemis and hermaphrodite

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I can recognize that Jill model a mile away. Callisto looks like Jills sister or aunt. :love:
2 minutes later ruin her with that dick sucking scene. :FacePalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I like the game but is the game about the mc? Because in my opinion there have been only two sex scenes with the MC oh and the mind rape/ rape scene. And they were with krystina not counting rape scene is she the only one he'll be with? Is there a choice to be with others? And the scene with cat glasses chick extracting info should have been a short scene just for story reasons the futa scene was well done but unnecessary it did nothing for the story and you gave the option to skip it that is time rendering a scene that could have been used on the mc and one of the other girls or a longer scene with him and krystina that didn't cut off at her climax if it was just to have something sexy with the new girl then it should've been with mc because if there is ever a chance to be with the Callisto girl not sure I'll be able to get that look after futa girl was done off her face lol but chosing not to see it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Just my opinion but thinking you spend alot of time on those renders just seems like time that could be used on the mc or the story? Good game looking forward too next update. Would consider supporting. Thank you

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I like the game but is the game about the mc? Because in my opinion there have been only two sex scenes with the MC oh and the mind rape/ rape scene. And they were with krystina not counting rape scene is she the only one he'll be with? Is there a choice to be with others? And the scene with cat glasses chick extracting info should have been a short scene just for story reasons the futa scene was well done but unnecessary it did nothing for the story and you gave the option to skip it that is time rendering a scene that could have been used on the mc and one of the other girls or a longer scene with him and krystina that didn't cut off at her climax if it was just to have something sexy with the new girl then it should've been with mc because if there is ever a chance to be with the Callisto girl not sure I'll be able to get that look after futa girl was done off her face lol but chosing not to see it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Just my opinion but thinking you spend alot of time on those renders just seems like time that could be used on the mc or the story? Good game looking forward too next update. Would consider supporting. Thank you
pretty much where im at. i feel like these games are actually interesting storywise which is why i play them but its also one of the few where i dont really care for half the sex scenes in the game since MC isnt the sole focus. "Outbreak" is also a good story but my issue with that game is a whole seperate can of beans. and agreed with Callisto girl scenario...dont want her after that lol

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes