• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
Transfigure .9680085 Alpha words 12350 words +

Taylor accepts the second place bid at the virginity auction… and makes a startling and very public discovery about her new body. Taylor’s powers are revealed to a group with nefarious intent. Taylor fattens her bank account while serving Teddy. Taylor finds out Teddy’s secret and sympathetically agrees to comfort him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Early access available to all those that leave Transfigure an honest review.
tbh this the only html/twine I really enjoy
I don't know why. maybe it's the characters, different paths or the writing
Keep up the good work
#Evangang :ROFLMAO:

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
tbh this the only html/twine I really enjoy
I don't know why. maybe it's the characters, different paths or the writing
Keep up the good work
#Evangang :ROFLMAO:
Working on Evan now. Lots of mature stories should get at least a basic end in the near future. I am glad you like the game! It takes a lot of time to make but I think it should be pretty unique by the time it's done.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I'm so glad that power is in more storylines. It's my favorite thing Taylor discovers.

Also, home run on the scenes this update. Some of my favorite. Even if it had to end like that =p

Peeshi is next right? ;)

BTW in the ending tracker I noticed ending 37 is the only one that isn't listed as "End ##: Title" format. Not sure if that was intended or not.

Last edited:

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I'm so glad that power is in more storylines. It's my favorite thing Taylor discovers.

Also, home run on the scenes this update. Some of my favorite. Even if it had to end like that =p

Peeshi is next right? ;)

BTW in the ending tracker I noticed ending 37 is the only one that isn't listed as "End ##: Title" format. Not sure if that was intended or not.
Thanks Tera! I changed it just to be consistent.

I am glad you like the scenes! I already got lots of positive feedback which is a great sign. I am happy that I am satisfying my patrons and readers.

Next up in no particular order are Evan, Drew, Julie, two friends, Zen Master Peeshi, Taylor vs Taylor, yellow potion cuteness, plus alternate paths to get to certain content blocks. I also have a really cool ending for one of Natalie paths. And notes for every other character.

I am super excited to get into the 2nd half of the story. Thank you again for your generous patronage and the comments you leave!

Dec 3, 2018
Thanks Tera! I changed it just to be consistent.

I am glad you like the scenes! I already got lots of positive feedback which is a great sign. I am happy that I am satisfying my patrons and readers.

Next up in no particular order are Evan, Drew, Julie, two friends, Zen Master Peeshi, Taylor vs Taylor, yellow potion cuteness, plus alternate paths to get to certain content blocks. I also have a really cool ending for one of Natalie paths. And notes for every other character.

I am super excited to get into the 2nd half of the story. Thank you again for your generous patronage and the comments you leave!
Shucks! Was really hoping for that Tim update in the pipeline, but doing awesome work regardless. One of the most solid html/twine games I've played on here.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Shucks! Was really hoping for that Tim update in the pipeline, but doing awesome work regardless. One of the most solid html/twine games I've played on here.
Thanks! Tim has about 35 votes which puts him in 7th? position. I am changing Tim's character a bit to make him more distinct and likeable. All the characters in this game are flawed people but Drew and Tim kind of stand out because they have a strong moral code and are decent people... unlike many of the others :p

Reactions: Brenda

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Mitch romance seems like it's a ways off lol. Oh well.

The two friends stuff could be fun depending where it goes. It seemed like it was getting a little supernatural last I remember. Or maybe that was something else. Either way, I'm all for more powerful shapeshifting abilities ;)

Reactions: TangoTF

Blobara

Oct 9, 2017
I don't know if it's too late to claim that offer of early access (hopefully not) but I've wanted to post a review somewhere anyway.

I've played most of the catalogue of content at tfgamessite and the hypnopics-collective, not to mention countless h-games. Sad as it may be to admit, I'm somewhat of an Interactive-Erotica connoisseur: Transfigure is easily one of the best works of adult fiction I've ever happened upon.

[Review Moved To The Reviews]

Last edited:

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I don't know if it's too late to claim that offer of early access (hopefully not) but I've wanted to post a review somewhere anyway.

I've played most of the catalogue of content at tfgamessite and the hypnopics-collective, not to mention countless h-games. Sad as it may be to admit, I'm somewhat of an Interactive-Erotica connoisseur: Transfigure is easily one of the best works of adult fiction I've ever happened upon.

Transfigure caters to many different fetishes and fantasies in a fabulous combination of text and media. The numerous routes and branches provide hours of exploration with a variety that allows for immense replay value. The writing, and media usage, is both scintillating and sultry; comedic, compelling, & unafraid to be crude. The quality of this work's many passages compliments the aforementioned abundance of fetishes (e.g. Body Transformation [Multiple types of], Corruption, Incest, Cheating, Lesbian, Abduction, Pure Love, Submission, Celebrities, Drug Use, Mind Control/Alteration etc.) for a diverse experience, whilst also being accessible to a wider audience.

In the interest of a fair & comprehensive review: Transfigure has many dead/unfinished-ends and this can be disappointing to those inclined to see a whole story-line through or those impatient few who simply can't abide unfinished works. However, this game receives regular updates of consistent quality. Furthermore, for those who wish to look, there is more than enough content in Transfigure to satisfy any seduced by this curious creation.
Thanks for the very flattering review, Blobara! I will do my best to be deserving of such high praise.

P.S. I am glad Transfigure could provoke you into giving up your posting virginity :p

Reactions: Blobara

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Yessssss my campaigning on Patreon for more Evan, Tim, and Master Peeshi content has bore fruit!

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Yessssss my campaigning on Patreon for more Evan, Tim, and Master Peeshi content has bore fruit!
You and Mcqwerty have done some excellent lobbying. Very heroic. Now I have a lot of characters with high vote votes. Back to work!

There are some weird characters that are extra fun to write like ZMP, so I appreciate the effort.

BadmanBaxter said:

The bad bunker end. You end up having kids with a loony

same
The dream of all stable women :) Haha. I hope you enjoyed the other major ending on that path too. One day we will rate some of the endings and become robots as we argue about the "correct" order :p.

Which endings did you enjoy? And which paths are you most looking forward to? Leaving a comment does increase the chance they are worked on, as Kaorok can attest.

Thanks for the comments!

Reactions: kaorok

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Also, TangoTF , how does it feel now that people are describing their game as "Transfigure-style"?
o_O Meaning full of dead ends? :) Who would do such a thing? :p

In all seriousness, inspiring others to write and create their own art/games is one of the most satisfying side effects of what I do.

Thanks for the post, Kaorok!

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Oh no, TangoTF it's worse. Their game is just a giant dead end. /jk Can't wait for the next update, and thank you for knowing how to properly pace updates. :p

Reactions: TangoTF
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes