TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Transfigure .9680085 Alpha words 12350 words +

Taylor accepts the second place bid at the virginity auction… and makes a startling and very public discovery about her new body. Taylor’s powers are revealed to a group with nefarious intent. Taylor fattens her bank account while serving Teddy. Taylor finds out Teddy’s secret and sympathetically agrees to comfort him.

-continued brothel Taylor story (tell the Proprietor the truth / Teddy sub segment “I didn’t have fucking surgery!”) + Ending 36 (also includes a bonus lesbian scene)

-continued Teddy’s main path (Thanks to Director G for sponsoring this route!) ~ 3300 words

-added more xs for under construction paths

-updated the early part of Evan’s path with centered media and spaced lines.

-fixed a minor narrative inconsistency (Thanks Mark!)

-multiple scattered grammar and polish edits.

-updated the credits and info page

-added a new transformation and the framework for several more

Upgrade only (96 to 968)

Copy and paste mega links if necessary:

Full links uploading

#9ifVyDc445FgO_XRwdAVHQYhu1zCIjGFgrlyO4hJJ2c

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Also here is a play now online link for mobile users and others:

Reactions: Namco15

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
View attachment 122711

Overview:
The main plot focuses on Taylor's quest to find out what the heck happened to him while finding a way to return to his original body. How seriously he takes the mission is up to you. There is a lot going on in the background and so it will probably take multiple play throughs to unravel the main story and meet all of the characters. Each of the in game romances are unique and have wildly different themes and relationship dynamics and motivators and they each will have several different ends.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-17
Release Date: 2020-05-15
Developer: TangoTF -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.68
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

View attachment 191594 View attachment 191595
meh

MortyOlly

May 10, 2018
is there maybe some kind of walkthrough to see what leads where ? im always confused whenever i try to go somewhere lol
Not really a fully fleshed out walkthrough, but there's something you can follow at .

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
is there maybe some kind of walkthrough to see what leads where ? im always confused whenever i try to go somewhere lol

There are readers out there who havent found ZMP and other strange memorable characters. Keep looking!

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is it possible to stay with F/F or are you forced to choose a M/F path?
There will be many full length f-f paths but they are incomplete. There is content for Julie and Louise and Rhea (and teasers for Sam, Bloom etc). Rhea's path splits into a mix for most of the content (mf /ff/etc). There will probably be a Julie update out in June or July.

Some of the content is scattered though, for example Louise's story appears near the end of Mitch's line. If you turn down Evan early game it leads to other options, ie turn down guys > girls is how I am designing it.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
There will be many full length f-f paths but they are incomplete. There is content for Julie and Louise and Rhea (and teasers for Sam, Bloom etc). Rhea's path splits into a mix for most of the content (mf /ff/etc). There will probably be a Julie update out in June or July.

Some of the content is scattered though, for example Louise's story appears near the end of Mitch's line. If you turn down Evan early game it leads to other options, ie turn down guys > girls is how I am designing it.
Thanks for the quick reply and info. I guess I'll be shelving this game until the F/F paths are more filled out. I had assumed that turning down Evan when he asked the pc to flash him was a content gate, but next thing I know I'm sucking face with Julie's boyfriend without the option to say no. Not a fan of the big "I have boobs now so I love cock" road that tf games always seem to go down.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thanks for the quick reply and info. I guess I'll be shelving this game until the F/F paths are more filled out. I had assumed that turning down Evan when he asked the pc to flash him was a content gate, but next thing I know I'm sucking face with Julie's boyfriend without the option to say no. Not a fan of the big "I have boobs now so I love cock" road that tf games always seem to go down.
There will be bypasses out of pretty much every branch eventually (like to avoid rape on Damien's path or going into male or female romance options) but I have a lot of open development paths I am working on first since the top complaint is lack of completeness not lack of bypasses in some of the early game scenarios.

Transfigure is huge (500k+ words) so there is still probably 50,000 words of lesbian content which is still probably a few hours of hot scenarios to read through. Sadly they do end a bit too soon... I do updates based on patron polls but the character popularity largely matches up with the amount of existing content in game, leading to popular characters becoming even more popular. This has made the game skew a bit m-f heavy. So I am making an effort to filling out other stories in my free time like Samantha (the main character's ideal romantic interest at the start of the game.)

Also Taylor Roux is a heterosexual male at the start of the story so I hope the internal dialogue reflects this. Taylor's physical transformation was quick, his mental transformations are meant to be slow. By default his preference is unchanged for women but his body and the effects it has on others makes this path more difficult than it otherwise might be.

There are also going to be more hot f-f scenes with Victoria (Angelica) and so much crazy shit I hesitate to even mention it.

At least third of Transfigure will be focused on the ladies and some of the coolest stories like unique spy missions will reflect their prominent roles.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes