TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thank you I would leave a review if I could figure it out also does that mean that it will be included in the next public update? And when will the next public update be?
Click on the stars in the top right of the thread to create a review. Evan will be in the next update along with tvt and whatever else I cram in. The next update will be out for patrons as soon as I finish it and then public about two weeks later like usual. This update is taking me longer than average since I am working on so many routes.

I take it 2 friends is the Drew and Evan story where you do things as a treo and not some random peeps
Correct, the other stories are under the header "group activities" and are more along the soccer line. These additions are pretty popular too but are probably like 8-10th in vote rank at the moment.

Thanks for the comments!

Reactions: Abnur_tharn

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Any eta on the new patreon release? :)
I thought I'd be done like three weeks ago but no dice... Just have a lot of irons in the fire and have been trying to let the hummingbird guide me lately to keep myself motivated so I can do all these stories justice. My goal is to have something out today or tomorrow and then roll over the rest into the next update. I think it will be Drew, Evan, TVT, and hopefully some Yellow Potion.

Reactions: Brenda

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I particularly like Drew, Damien/yellow potion, Craig storylines the most. The two friends path is also quite good. Those would be my favorites.

Definitely look forward to the upcoming new content. Thanks for continuing to work on and update it.

Reactions: TangoTF

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I thought I'd be done like three weeks ago but no dice... Just have a lot of irons in the fire and have been trying to let the hummingbird guide me lately to keep myself motivated so I can do all these stories justice. My goal is to have something out today or tomorrow and then roll over the rest into the next update. I think it will be Drew, Evan, TVT, and hopefully some Yellow Potion.
Just wondered if there will be a route where Craig's sister pops up.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Just wondered if there will be a route where Craig's sister pops up.
Yeah, I have a decent amount of stuff written for Sophie (Dakota Skye) but I can never seem to finish the connection scenes. She will appear sometime this year. Sophie and Sam both need big updates, they are both neglected.

Reactions: menatv

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Oh damn I totally forgot about yellow Potion stuff. I remember finding an unfinished path accidentally during that big update where you added that big ending. I'm hyped now :)

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
how many paths are their?
me being a dumbass keep getting the same thing over and over
any pointers?
There are a lot of paths. Probably twenty of these areas have a fair amount of content. There are about 14/100 endings in game, so lots of paths... only the hummingbirds know the true number.

Partial walkthrough including some theme tags here:

Lots of rare content is hidden on Drew's route.

I recommend perusing the character menu and then finding all the characters or asking here where they can be found. The only characters shown that are missing intros are some of the spy transformations and Sophie.

What kind of stories are you looking for?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Any Plans for a new update?
I'm just here imagining ways Evan and Group Path could expand :whistle:
There are always plans for a new update. I still haven't finished this one though and it is getting crazy. There will be Evan content, Drew content and other stories and minor improvements. I also edited about half of the images in Transfigure. Lots coming. Lots on my plate. Release later this week almost assuredly.

Evan's true ending is looking good, just needs some more polish to get up to the standards in my imagination.

Thanks for the comment. Feel free to share your thoughts if you are bored.

Dec 3, 2018
There are always plans for a new update. I still haven't finished this one though and it is getting crazy. There will be Evan content, Drew content and other stories and minor improvements. I also edited about half of the images in Transfigure. Lots coming. Lots on my plate. Release later this week almost assuredly.

Evan's true ending is looking good, just needs some more polish to get up to the standards in my imagination.

Thanks for the comment. Feel free to share your thoughts if you are bored.
Ooo, is Tim included in this next big update? Curious to see char development on him.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Ooo, is Tim included in this next big update? Curious to see char development on him.
Potentially yes... although it may not be where you expect. You should be able to see more of Tim's defining characteristics and part of the backstory that explains his behavior around Taylor in the main route. I am not 100% sure it will make it but it is one of my goals and part of the reason this update is taking so long.

Reactions: kaorok

rikyoken

Jul 17, 2017
The Evan path and the Drew path are my two favourites, I stopped playing since July of last year cause I wanted to experience their complete routes in one sitting. Now it seems like both of their routes are almost complete and I can't wait to finally play through them soon.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
For those wondering, new update has dropped on Patreon, but not all the planned content was finished on time. However it's the FIRST major path ending, and one of my favorite side characters gets their crazy-ass path filled out.

drone24

Apr 11, 2017
For those wondering, new update has dropped on Patreon, but not all the planned content was finished on time. However it's the FIRST major path ending, and one of my favorite side characters gets their crazy-ass path filled out.
Which path is it also which side character?

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Drew path gets ending #2. Which is pretty great if you like that route. Not sure what side character they're talking about.

I would argue all the true ends are main path but maybe not. It's definitely one of the most central routes.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
As Kaorok and Terakahn mentioned, there is a new update available for the patrons of Tango Fiction.

Transfigure .9780085 Alpha 12,200 words

With Drew’s guidance Taylor considers how to spend her remaining time as a woman. Evan and Taylor reach a turning point in their relationship (Part one).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I should have an Evan ending and some other super cool stuff out in the next update or so. I am very proud of the "True" endings so please let me know if you think I hit the mark. More zany Transfigure tales coming soon!

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes