Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
So, I chose to support you with the Connoisseur tier. Like I said in my previous post, I chose to take this as a bet as your game is in the earlier stages and very greatly so. I'll wait for the 0.03 version to provide a real constructive feedback but for now I suggest you to make a Discord server even if it will be just 5 people at the start.
Good luck for everything and assure you that I have great expectations for this game

Reactions: LaughingFoxGames
Dec 4, 2018
So, I chose to support you with the Connoisseur tier. Like I said in my previous post, I chose to take this as a bet as your game is in the earlier stages and very greatly so. I'll wait for the 0.03 version to provide a real constructive feedback but for now I suggest you to make a Discord server even if it will be just 5 people at the start.
Good luck for everything and assure you that I have great expectations for this game
Holy shit dude thank you so much! I'll try my best to live up to your expectations. Please give as much as feedback as possible. Also, I'll probably make a Discord server after the 0.03. Again, thank you so much!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dipasimaan
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes