Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Yeah, about that. I tried opening a Subscribestar but they kinda said no.
According to their email to me, I'm not popular enough for approval. So Patreon was the other option.
ok, understandable. Just be careful. Like I said, Patreon seems to be on a crusade for taking down any pages that have games with incest. and i'd hate to see your page go down.

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
So far I see a lot of potential in the game. I like the direction its going with the Bimbo element. Only the grind is to much so far. I don't mind a little grind to avoid rushing through it but this is to much right now. I tend to lose interest if games are going to be to grindy in the long run. I hope the dev can find a good balance in that. Its an okay game to but definitly has potential to become great. I am curious to see development on this.

Reactions: LaughingFoxGames

zara2000

Dec 17, 2019
Hey, really like the idea of the game, it mixes Inner Bimbo and Bimbo Life Coach in a good way. As other mentioned, the grind might be a bit high now, especially when the scenes for increasing are repetitive and without much variations/descriptions. Nonetheless I really enjoyed the amount of content for a 0.0.2 version and really looking forward a development with more characters/backstory. On another note, it would be good to proofread the games since many typos can be found here and there. Also sometimes the dialogues show incoherence: for example when the MC fucks Natalie for the first time it is mentioned he was a virgin but later on in the discussion when Julie comes to the store, Mandy says that the MC fucked his girlfriend behind the school during prom's night...Also if you try to go on date with Julie and Cassie at pier after Kazumi has been transformed, the event still shows the old Kazumi. In conclusion and despite all my comments that may sound critical, I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed the game a lot and can't wait for the next update :)

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I just started playing the game, so I don't have a lot of feedback yet, but something I would strongly recommend is to rewrite the start of the game so that Natalie's arrival happens in the intro. Right now when the game plops you down on campus on day 1 the game's story hasn't really started and the player has no sense of aim or direction. This causes the pacing of the game to stumble, as a new player is likely to stop and and wonder "now what?". Natalie's arrival is what gives the story a sense of purpose and direction, so I believe it should happen before the player is set free to play on their own.

Edit: Another thing, the quest list is a bit badly designed. The horizontal bar under the headlines means that there is a separation between a quests headline and its content, but no separation between a quest's content and the headline of the next quest. Its more natural if the area between two horizontal bars all belongs to the same quest, rather than it being part of one quest and part of another.

Edit 2: The first time you arrive at the abandoned shop there is a separate link for "enter" and "enter the abandoned shop". The second should probably replace the first, rather than showing up in addition to it.

Edit 3: The date with Kasumi feels a bit weird, especially the fact that she doesn't react at all to the fact that you're cheating on her, nor does the main character expect her to react to this. I think the game would benefit from a clearer vision of what your relationship to Kasumi is, sometimes it feels very casual and other times very deep. I would suggest that a more casual relationship probably fits the story better, with how the main character only meets her friends at the start of the story. But that means that lines like the PC saying: " Kasumi! No matter what your thinking right now, I love you. Your irreplaceable, I don't care how you look. I will always love you. " during the date would need to be rewritten.

Edit 4: When the first mother's quest is active your mom is in the kitchen on Friday evenings (you have to meet her there to continue the quest) but she is also in her bedroom at the same time. She should be in the kitchen instead of in the bedroom, not in addition to it.

Edit 5: Fast traveling somewhere should probably close the fast travel interface, to save on clicking.

Edit 6: The first scene in the mom quest (drinking wine in the kitchen) takes you to your room afterwards, but there's nothing in the story to explain why you end up there. You should probably just stay in the kitchen.

Edit 7: Increasing corrupting influence doesn't always seem to actually increase it. I believe I've had it increase to 5 at least three times now.

Edit 8: The pacing of the game, and the way you progress, doesn't fit with the way that scenes are connected narratively. Kasumi says she got kicked out after her date with the main character, but in my game these events happened weeks apart.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2018
So far I see a lot of potential in the game. I like the direction its going with the Bimbo element. Only the grind is to much so far. I don't mind a little grind to avoid rushing through it but this is to much right now. I tend to lose interest if games are going to be to grindy in the long run. I hope the dev can find a good balance in that. Its an okay game to but definitly has potential to become great. I am curious to see development on this.
Thank you for the kind compliments and for pointing out the issues! I will definitely try to mitigate the grinding issues. Initially I believed that lowering the Love and Corruption required would lower the grind a bit, but I guess back to the drawing board it is. Regardless thank you for the feedback!

Reactions: zara2000
Dec 4, 2018
I just started playing the game, so I don't have a lot of feedback yet, but something I would strongly recommend is to rewrite the start of the game so that Natalie's arrival happens in the intro. Right now when the game plops you down on campus on day 1 the game's story hasn't really started and the player has no sense of aim or direction. This causes the pacing of the game to stumble, as a new player is likely to stop and and wonder "now what?". Natalie's arrival is what gives the story a sense of purpose and direction, so I believe it should happen before the player is set free to play on their own.

Edit: Another thing, the quest list is a bit badly designed. The horizontal bar under the headlines means that there is a separation between a quests headline and its content, but no separation between a quest's content and the headline of the next quest. Its more natural if the area between two horizontal bars all belongs to the same quest, rather than it being part of one quest and part of another.

Edit 2: The first time you arrive at the abandoned shop there is a separate link for "enter" and "enter the abandoned shop". The second should probably replace the first, rather than showing up in addition to it.

Edit 3: The date with Kasumi feels a bit weird, especially the fact that she doesn't react at all to the fact that you're cheating on her, nor does the main character expect her to react to this. I think the game would benefit from a clearer vision of what your relationship to Kasumi is, sometimes it feels very casual and other times very deep. I would suggest that a more casual relationship probably fits the story better, with how the main character only meets her friends at the start of the story. But that means that lines like the PC saying: " Kasumi! No matter what your thinking right now, I love you. Your irreplaceable, I don't care how you look. I will always love you. " during the date would need to be rewritten.

Edit 4: When the first mother's quest is active your mom is in the kitchen on Friday evenings (you have to meet her there to continue the quest) but she is also in her bedroom at the same time. She should be in the kitchen instead of in the bedroom, not in addition to it.

Edit 5: Fast traveling somewhere should probably close the fast travel interface, to save on clicking.

Edit 6: The first scene in the mom quest (drinking wine in the kitchen) takes you to your room afterwards, but there's nothing in the story to explain why you end up there. You should probably just stay in the kitchen.

Edit 7: Increasing corrupting influence doesn't always seem to actually increase it. I believe I've had it increase to 5 at least three times now.

Edit 8: The pacing of the game, and the way you progress, doesn't fit with the way that scenes are connected narratively. Kasumi says she got kicked out after her date with the main character, but in my game these events happened weeks apart.
Thank you so much for pointing out some the issues with the game! Alright let's go through them one by one:

1. Now that you say it like that, having Natalie's visit as the start of the quest line makes a lot more sense.
2. Yeah, when I go back and look at it again, it kinda looks weird, will definitely change that. Maybe a brand new system down the line maybe.
3. I'll probably change that to just enter.
4. Ugh, now that I think about it, that line is kinda cringe. MC's and Kasumi's relationship should definitely be more casual.
5. I know it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but I just wanted to differentiate interaction from the mother to an actual quest trigger.
6. Yeah, that's gonna change too.
7. Working on the corrupting influence issue. The stat will come into play a bit later down the line
8. Wanted the pacing to a bit more loose, as I don't like waiting for the next quest when I already have all the requirements. Then again, I'm still getting issues with grinding, maybe I'll try to balance them both. So that grind and story pacing won't be imbalanced.

Thank you again for this amazing feedback!

Last edited:

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I'm glad you found my feedback useful! Something that might help with pacing is to make quests a bit less restrictive in when they can trigger. I don't, for instance, see a reason why you'd only be able to go to the town hall on a monday.

Dec 4, 2018
I'm glad you found my feedback useful! Something that might help with pacing is to make quests a bit less restrictive in when they can trigger. I don't, for instance, see a reason why you'd only be able to go to the town hall on a monday.
As you've just said, pacing. I'm trying to find a balance in that.

Reactions: Groto Clark

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Agree with all the feedback above, there's some clunkiness to the story that would be helped out by doing that.

Look forward to more updates; I trust Susan's work friend, Kaz's schoolmates, and more are in the hopper for later?

ssgss2020

Nov 25, 2021
Judging from the last sentence of the Mc hoping that the gf will still love him, are you applying there will be cheating or it was just a way of being dramatic?

Dec 4, 2018
Judging from the last sentence of the Mc hoping that the gf will still love him, are you applying there will be cheating or it was just a way of being dramatic?
Implying you mean. And yes it's a bit too dramatic. Now that I read through it, I kinda cringe at it. Might re-write that.

Reactions: ssgss2020
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes