Wolf RPG None [Translate Begging ]THE HEART OF DARKNESS Souls like game(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
In the room covered in flowers, click the headstone.
Haha, it took me way too long to figure this one out myself. I had to read the book in the library to figure some things out.

A little tip for the future:
-With rubies you can level your companions right away. Be sure to do so as much as possible.
-Make sure to grind a lot until the enemies are mostly one-shotted. (Or cheat engine some rubies)
-Go to the LEFT side of the sanctuary first. The one with the big square hole in the ground. If you go right far enough you'll fight a rat boss while being level 1 that can basically one shot you if you get hit. (Which is what happened to me) (Added an image showing which direction)
-You'll be able to level your character once you beat the boss on the left side (The red guy.). He's pretty easy if you've been leveling your party members. After you beat him, you'll be taken back to the house then see a cutscene. Afterwards talk to Alma and you can now finally level your character.
-Hold down C in order to sprint. Go fast!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Haha, it took me way too long to figure this one out myself. I had to read the book in the library to figure some things out.

A little tip for the future:
-With rubies you can level your companions right away. Be sure to do so as much as possible.
-Make sure to grind a lot until the enemies are mostly one-shotted. (Or cheat engine some rubies)
-Go to the LEFT side of the sanctuary first. The one with the big square hole in the ground. If you go right far enough you'll fight a rat boss while being level 1 that can basically one shot you if you get hit. (Which is what happened to me) (Added an image showing which direction)
-You'll be able to level your character once you beat the boss on the left side (The red guy.). He's pretty easy if you've been leveling your party members. After you beat him, you'll be taken back to the house then see a cutscene. Afterwards talk to Alma and you can now finally level your character.
-Hold down C in order to sprint. Go fast!
Thanks for this, the words in the translation are glitched through the text box, I can't read them at all.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Does someone know how to get through this area in Groan Forest ? Been looking up side down but can't really figure it out.
Also the Wendingo quest from the Hunter in Desert Area ?
Really appreciate it.
This game is a charm.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Does someone know how to get through this area in Groan Forest ? Been looking up side down but can't really figure it out.
Also the Wendingo quest from the Hunter in Desert Area ?
Really appreciate it.
This game is a charm.
Thats a endgame boss, you come back to it.
Wendingo is in the Black Beast Forest, thats 2 or 3 areas after Groan Valley.

Krayn1988

Jan 18, 2019
good evening i'm in the fortress of the midnight sun, i went around i killed the boss in cruz prison, but i can't find what to do to open the castle door i request proof of honor ? thx fro the reply

Raverigged

Jun 25, 2018
anyone know all secrets location?
just started the game and so far found only 3 hidden passages
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
anyone know where to find the hidden room in rose garden?
just found some new hidden passages
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Krayn1988

Jan 18, 2019
i read the walkthrough the japanese english translation is not easy to understand on some i'm a little lost ^^ "and is it possible to save njs like hilda and the priestess?

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Hilda dies no matter if you save her from the tower or not, only difference is the hscene. Priestess story is linear.

Krayn1988

Jan 18, 2019
for my final opinion on the games I find that the graphics are very pretty, they give a good atmosphere, the characters are rather nice and pretty, but in terms of combat, I find their rather very limited in terms of competence and in terms of equipment. not really feel a big change in terms of power, otherwise the story I found its quite a bit blurry, but this is due to the fact that it is from the translate machine ^^
I much more appreciate the black soul series in the soul like genre even if the heart of darknesse and also cool in this genre

Krayn1988

Jan 18, 2019
i've been looking for august for 2 hours for the quest for strange artist, i meet them once in front of the satue in pillgrim but after i can't find out where he is? the walktrought does not explain the dlc x)