Wolf RPG None [Translate Begging ]THE HEART OF DARKNESS Souls like game(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Ok, so when i use the Game.exe for that was translated, i get the runtime error, but if i use the original one i can play it but its not translated.
Try following what I said in this post.
If it still won't work then can you give me a screenshot of both the translated game and the original game folder? To see the difference between the two.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
How to apply a translation patch to a Wolf RPG:

0-Download the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1-Extract 'Data.wolf' using
'arc_conv.exe'
(drag 'Data.wolf' file on 'arc_conv.exe')
OR
'touhouSE.exe'
[located on top 2008/10/28, download button on far right] (drag 'Data.wolf' file on 'touhouSE.exe')
-Place the extracted 'data' folder inside the game's folder where Game.exe is located.

2-Copy 'data' folder from the translation (containing only 'BasicData' + 'MapData' in this case) and 'Game.exe' (from the latest Wolf RPG Editor) inside the game's folder, overwrite when asked.
(make sure to rename Data.wolf to like Datax.wolf or something or place it anywhere else outside the game's folder)

3-There, you successfully applied the translation patch. Now enjoy the game.

Reactions: SmokeyBluntz

anyone

May 11, 2017
when i put data folder from translated game to the one with all fils it is still in japanese
hold on

fren lim

Mar 26, 2018
there a version 1.22 ???
time to refine the translation.i hope someone can refine this i dont understand kanji or hiragana i just probably just translate to what i think best wwkwkkwkw
dont get hope to much.

Last edited:

Krayn1988

Jan 18, 2019
there is a problem with the map data I don't understand, when I use the datawolf from another folder its works but when I use the data folder it shows me the error with the mapdata

fren lim

Mar 26, 2018
there is a problem with the map data I don't understand, when I use the datawolf from another folder its works but when I use the data folder it shows me the error with the mapdata
have you try download it again whole thing again and try not to change anything? also can you send SS of it

fren lim

Mar 26, 2018
I downloaded the file again without touching anything it always does the same to me
have you change your region to japanese? the game cannot read the map because the map data is in japanese you need to change region to japanese.
Control panel>Clock and Region>Region>Administrative>Language for non-Unicode program change to japanese(japan)

Last edited: