Wolf RPG None [Translate Begging ]THE HEART OF DARKNESS Souls like game(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
for my final opinion on the games I find that the graphics are very pretty, they give a good atmosphere, the characters are rather nice and pretty, but in terms of combat, I find their rather very limited in terms of competence and in terms of equipment. not really feel a big change in terms of power, otherwise the story I found its quite a bit blurry, but this is due to the fact that it is from the translate machine ^^
I much more appreciate the black soul series in the soul like genre even if the heart of darknesse and also cool in this genre
Blacksouls are really well crafted with the combat and AI battles, however the atmosphere and ambient is better in Heart of Darkness and since it's their first game I really give them that, story is pretty interesting for me even if it machines translation
especially the sleeping story and Shadow Souls' back grounds it give me the same feeling like Goblin Slayer Gaiden 2 Dungeon of Darkness and Lost Empire of BS1 , brutal, grim and full of madness.
Was pirated both games but ended up in love with them and bought them on Dlsite just wish we have an official English version with HOD just like BS series.

Krayn1988

Jan 18, 2019
Blacksouls are really well crafted with the combat and AI battles, however the atmosphere and ambient is better in Heart of Darkness and since it's their first game I really give them that, story is pretty interesting for me even if it machines translation
especially the sleeping story and Shadow Souls' back grounds it give me the same feeling like Goblin Slayer Gaiden 2 Dungeon of Darkness and Lost Empire of BS1 , brutal, grim and full of madness.
Was pirated both games but ended up in love with them and bought them on Dlsite just wish we have an official English version with HOD just like BS series.
I understand after my gaming experience was a bit altered due to the fact that I did not understand everything, but I recognize that the atmosphere and really syma and better bring in the heart of darknesse! if you have other games in this genre to suggest it ^^

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
I understand after my gaming experience was a bit altered due to the fact that I did not understand everything, but I recognize that the atmosphere and really syma and better bring in the heart of darknesse! if you have other games in this genre to suggest it ^^
I really only know only 2 series that soul-like.
The same genre with a bit dark, some plot twist rpg I can recommend are monster girl quest, Adriane, Lilitales.
I have to guess HOD machine translation like 65%
Of the game so I can't say I enjoy it to the content of my heart, especially since the text talking about lore keep going off the text box and blocked by the screen.
It's kinda a shame really.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How to fix this??
Japanese locale and maybe making sure the file names are intact. Look here, different game but same issue.

Also note there's a game thread now with a machine translation, Japanese locale is mentioned in the installation instructions there. And some time in the future a official .

DekuMike

Dec 28, 2019
Is there a way I can edit the save file?, like up my stats and stuff, I've played through most of the game and have a plateau in terms of power and Im struggling against the gold knight guy and just wanna continue playing through