Wolf RPG None [Translate Begging ]THE HEART OF DARKNESS Souls like game(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

fren lim

Mar 26, 2018
Please share the translation if possible. I would really love to play this translated.
how to share this thing? mega? gdrive? should i give just the translation or whole game ?im will not get ban right if i share this?sorry im newb on this thing and give link things
The game already translated so it just click and play.
btw
i think i got whole story translated though only the inital translation using google translate so it still very rough and the meaning are some very broken and i haven't play to the end so i dont know if there an error. If there an error plz tell me i will try fix it.
here the link:

Last edited:

anyone

May 11, 2017
try to use this page, register and upload the game, then create a link. all for free

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
I think you will have to upload the game itself with your translation applyed, getting a error when i use it.

fren lim

Mar 26, 2018
I think you will have to upload the game itself with your translation applyed, getting a error when i use it.
the translation should already applied so it should just click and play
sorry for lack of instruction

Last edited:

fren lim

Mar 26, 2018
data folder already uploaded sorry i forgot to upload that you guys can just download that
it just click and play no need to use the translation.trans
should have no problem anymore

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
how to share this thing? mega? gdrive? should i give just the translation or whole game ?im will not get ban right if i share this?sorry im newb on this thing and give link things
The game already translated so it just click and play.
btw
i think i got whole story translated though only the inital translation using google translate so it still very rough and the meaning are some very broken and i haven't play to the end so i dont know if there an error. If there an error plz tell me i will try fix it.
here the link:
In this case (and most cases), only the "BasicData" and "MapData" inside the "Data" folder are needed to apply a translation, as that's where the string of texts are located. Those two folders are the only ones that need to be uploaded.
Install all visual redist (from all dates) on your computer.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Ok, so when i use the Game.exe for that was translated, i get the runtime error, but if i use the original one i can play it but its not translated.

Edit: Ok looks like I tried to download the mega folder while he was uploading it or something, I redownloaded it and it works now.

Last edited: