RPGM [Translate REQ]Obscurite Magie ~The Lusty Adventurer and the Royal Blood~

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for ObscuriteMagie~淫欲冒険者と王家の血_製品版 v1.62 including scripts/plugins.

Known Issues:
A lot of this game is picture based and I only translated the text based Japanese.
While I could edit these pictures, that would make this a major project, and honestly looking at the files I'm very unconvinced this game is worth that.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
If your game is just a single executable you need to unpack it first. You can do this by using the "EnigmaVBUnpacker" I will add a version as an attachment.
Just start the "EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe" choose the location of the game executable and click on "unpack". Please verify that this step worked correctly by launching the unpacked game once using the "Game.exe" inside the newly created folder "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" before merging my MTL into it.
Should you just get a white screen on startup rename the "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" to "DEFAULTFOLDER" and try again.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I must be doing something wrong.... not translated after unpacking with enigma
So you unpacked the game with enigma and then you extracted the contents of the "obscu v1.62 DMTL1.0.zip" into it, but it's still Japanese?
I need a bit more information.

lloyd4687

Mar 14, 2021
I downloaded both links, but noticed the game app itself was not in the obscurite folder so I couldn't select it to unpack. I downloaded the game from a link on I think page 2 which had the full game, then proceeded to unpack the game from there.

When that didn't work I assumed it may have to do with the files in the folder you posted alongside enigma, so I replaced the original game folder files with those and repeated the steps and got an issue of a missing file"NW_elf.dll" which is actually in the folder, so was confused as to what to do from there. I got all the zip folders so I can start from scratch and am trying to figure out what to do from here.

I also have removed the "%" signs from default folder as well

There is also a "Game boxed" and "Game Boxed Unpacked" I assume you select the second, it's the Game Boxed Unpacked that is missing the NW Elf

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I downloaded both links, but noticed the game app itself was not in the obscurite folder so I couldn't select it to unpack. I downloaded the game from a link on I think page 2 which had the full game, then proceeded to unpack the game from there.

When that didn't work I assumed it may have to do with the files in the folder you posted alongside enigma, so I replaced the original game folder files with those and repeated the steps and got an issue of a missing file"NW_elf.dll" which is actually in the folder, so was confused as to what to do from there. I got all the zip folders so I can start from scratch and am trying to figure out what to do from here.

I also have removed the "%" signs from default folder as well

There is also a "Game boxed" and "Game Boxed Unpacked" I assume you select the second, it's the Game Boxed Unpacked that is missing the NW Elf
I'm sorry I'm having a hard time following this.

You need the full game and then apply my MTL to it.

If you downloaded the game and it is not just a single executable you do not need to unpack it. In that case it is already unpacked.
Then you just merge my edited www folder from the "obscu v1.62 DMTL1.0.zip" in there.

If it is just a single executable and you unpack it you can fully ignore or even delete the "game boxed" and game "boxed unpacked" executable you will have a new "game.exe" in the default folder.
After all that as last step you're supposed to put the www folder from the "obscu v1.62 DMTL1.0.zip" into the default folder and let it merge with the already existing www folder in there.

lloyd4687

Mar 14, 2021
Okay I can see where I may have goofed up, I think you followed pretty well with those instructions. Gonna give that a go

lloyd4687

Mar 14, 2021
Okay, so I went from the zip files and extracted them

I then proceeded to use Enigma on the "Game_Boxed" file (which opens the game to play)

From the new DefaultFolder file, I erased the % off the ends, then proceeded to replace the WWW folder with the obscurite folder you linked.

Booted up the game using the Game.exe file from the DefaultFolder.

Got a Loading Error "Failed to load: img/system/IconSet/png"

lloyd4687

Mar 14, 2021
Has anyone had anyluck getting the translated patch to work, im still kinda stumped on how to apply it

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
Okay, so I went from the zip files and extracted them

I then proceeded to use Enigma on the "Game_Boxed" file (which opens the game to play)

From the new DefaultFolder file, I erased the % off the ends, then proceeded to replace the WWW folder with the obscurite folder you linked.

Booted up the game using the Game.exe file from the DefaultFolder.

Got a Loading Error "Failed to load: img/system/IconSet/png"
This

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
Choouchooochooochoo~~~~~ Your choochoo boi is here dropping a file.
BEFORE

you apply or download, please check the thumbnails are you facing such problem then only reapply the said file.
Capture1234.JPG Capture12345.JPG Capture123456.JPG

Attachment below is a zip file, contains only "System.json" modified for Shisaye 's translation v1.0
Simply extract to the location same as .exe and replacing all.
Suggestion to solve such issues, download the latest ver and apply the TL.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Choouchooochooochoo~~~~~ Your choochoo boi is here dropping a file.
BEFORE

you apply or download, please check the thumbnails are you facing such problem then only reapply the said file.

Attachment below is a zip file, contains only "System.json" modified for Shisaye 's translation v1.0
View attachment 1511432 View attachment 1511433 View attachment 1511434
Err... what does this do? :confused: Does it make the translation compatible with old versions?
There should be no error if you are using the correct v1.62.

Just checked again and applied it to the Japanese original v1.62 and it runs completely fine.
retested.jpg

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
Err... what does this do? :confused: Does it make the translation compatible with old versions?
There should be no error if you are using the correct v1.62.

Just checked again and applied it to the Japanese original v1.62 and it runs completely fine.
View attachment 1511915
steps I do:
1. download the page 1 since he's only one provide link.
2. download your provided 0.54 Enigma and unpack the Game_Boxed.exe as guided.
3. remove % in the folder name, start the .exe inside of it, everything good like a normal JP RPG game.
4. After that, I download your you provided. Error show up like someone reported , can check the thumbnail that provided here.
5. I then go check on the System.json file, it was written different code from the original JP System.json.
6. I then rewrite your provided System.json, and replace into the said tl_patch.
It's started working with the tl_patch, thumbnail here.

So, I just do what they found in here and got the error from the tl_patch which stop the startup,
but the original start up just fine.
Thus, I ask if anyone meeting such problem again, please use the rewrite_tl_patch's System.json, it would fixed the startup errors.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arima9029

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
steps I do:
1. download the page 1 since he's only one provide link.
2. download your provided 0.54 Enigma and unpack the Game_Boxed.exe as guided.
3. remove % in the folder name, start the .exe inside of it, everything good like a normal JP RPG game.
4. After that, I download your you provided. Error show up like someone reported , can check the thumbnail that provided here.
5. I then go check on the System.json file, it was written different code from the original JP System.json.
6. I then rewrite your provided System.json, and replace into the said tl_patch.
It's started working with the tl_patch, thumbnail here.

So, I just do what they found in here and got the error from the tl_patch which stop the startup,
but the original start up just fine.
I honestly have no idea what that version version on kimochi is, but it's not v1.62.
I got it from hentai-sharing back then.
Technically there's also a v1.63 now (that's the latest) but I have no no idea what changed in that one.
The translation was specifically built for v1.62.