RPGM [Translate REQ]Obscurite Magie ~The Lusty Adventurer and the Royal Blood~

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
I honestly have no idea what that version version on kimochi is, but it's not v1.62.
I got it from hentai-sharing back then.
Technically there's also a v1.63 now (that's the latest) but i have no no idea what changed in that one.
The translation was specifically built for v1.62.
It's fine, nothing goes wrong with the tl_patch, I just provide a tech fix if they meet up a problem after used the tl_patch.
They could enjoy the tl_patch now even if they did like the step I did, and got 4 ppl reported on that errors.
So, I just provide the fix, if let say in the future, you updated tl_patch, and they meet such errors again,
I could provided the fix again.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
It's fine, i'm not complaining but to provide a tech fix if they meet up a problem after used the tl_patch.
They could enjoy the tl_patch now even if they did like what I say, and got 4 ppl reported on that errors.
So, I just provide the fix, if let say in the future, you updated tl_patch, and they meet such errors again,
I could provided the fix again. You guys dont need to worry about tech stuff.
I'd rather have people actually read my post and get the correct version, but I get your point.

I should have made another post specifically explaining that they would need to get the game from a different source than this thread, because for some stupid reason kimochi doesn't tell you what version it is.
That didn't cross my mind until now. Sorry about that.

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
I'd rather have people actually read my post and get the correct version, but I get your point.

I should have made another post specifically explaining that they would need to get the game from a different source than this thread, because for some stupid reason kimochi doesn't tell you what version it is.
That didn't cross my mind until now. Sorry about that.
Nonono, I only do that because they reported the issues on this...
I'm gonna be a bit lovie dovie abit, thank you for your hard work until now.

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
BrokenMoon updated to fix the said errors.
I checked, and confirmed those probably the minor errors. Please report if such ever happening, TQ.
Link to the post
Capture111.JPG Capture1112.JPG

Shisaye sorry to disturb u again.
Lastly, to my final assumption.
1. Link provided from the first page is the old ver, very old, but which is now (latest 1.63). If you download the latest version, and using Shisaye's TL, you wont be having any issue in the future, as translator tested.
2. These errors were occurred is because the dev re-deploy(Im not sure), to a decrypted and another one to non-decrypted. It also maybe the provider.
It shouldn't be any problem if dev didn't use a different deployment, maybe the dev messed it up, thats why he provided the Game_Boxed.exe instead.
(Which shouldn't be a problem if the player trying to view image files inside - spoilers, either decrypted or non-decrypted)

All these are assumed under reading two different System.json. Oh yeah, and please don't mind me. hahaha :illuminati:

Suggestion to solve such issues, download the latest ver and apply the TL.

Last edited:

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
Incoming UI translated, in-game tutorials, quest info, some weird stuff, etc...
compatible with Shisaye's translation (worked for both newer ver, v1.62)

There's still some more stuff, but I'm not sure when will release,
hope its not after kagura release...
Updated, and you may download from this thread if interested.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone want a test drive? its testing so errors will be met.

Last edited:

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
I found a link on to ver. 1.62.

Unfortunately the only DL links to it are on those scammy file hosting sites that throttle your DL speed and I refuse to use them. So if anyone has the nerve to wait 12 hours to download it or has an account (if they're real and not scams) and can Download it in a reasonable time and then post it on zippy or MEGA for everyone else, that'd be pretty cash money.

m38italy

May 7, 2018
I found a link on to ver. 1.62.

Unfortunately the only DL links to it are on those scammy file hosting sites that throttle your DL speed and I refuse to use them. So if anyone has the nerve to wait 12 hours to download it or has an account (if they're real and not scams) and can Download it in a reasonable time and then post it on zippy or MEGA for everyone else, that'd be pretty cash money.
Ver. 1.63

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
Somehow I encounter this bug after get her naked res to 100, anyone knows how to solve it? this happen when i clicked onto the erotic status tab

1646679583215.png