RPGM [Translate REQ]Obscurite Magie ~The Lusty Adventurer and the Royal Blood~

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
Incoming UI translated, in-game tutorials, quest info, some weird stuff, etc...
compatible with Shisaye's translation (worked for both newer ver, v1.62)

There's still some more stuff, but I'm not sure when will release,
hope its not after kagura release...
Updated, and you may download from this thread if interested.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone want a test drive? its testing so errors will be met.
i just replace it with ver 1.63, but it not work

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone who can upload a working pre-patched version with the latest development?

Arima9029

Sep 24, 2021
steps I do:
1. download the page 1 since he's only one provide link.
2. download your provided 0.54 Enigma and unpack the Game_Boxed.exe as guided.
3. remove % in the folder name, start the .exe inside of it, everything good like a normal JP RPG game.
4. After that, I download your you provided. Error show up like someone reported , can check the thumbnail that provided here.
5. I then go check on the System.json file, it was written different code from the original JP System.json.
6. I then rewrite your provided System.json, and replace into the said tl_patch.
It's started working with the tl_patch, thumbnail here.

So, I just do what they found in here and got the error from the tl_patch which stop the startup,
but the original start up just fine.
Thus, I ask if anyone meeting such problem again, please use the rewrite_tl_patch's System.json, it would fixed the startup errors.
steps I do:
1. download the page 1 since he's only one provide link.
2. download your provided 0.54 Enigma and unpack the Game_Boxed.exe as guided.
3. remove % in the folder name, start the .exe inside of it, everything good like a normal JP RPG game.
4. After that, I download your you provided. Error show up like someone reported , can check the thumbnail that provided here.
5. I then go check on the System.json file, it was written different code from the original JP System.json.
6. I then rewrite your provided System.json, and replace into the said tl_patch.
It's started working with the tl_patch, thumbnail here.

So, I just do what they found in here and got the error from the tl_patch which stop the startup,
but the original start up just fine.
Thus, I ask if anyone meeting such problem again, please use the rewrite_tl_patch's System.json, it would fixed the startup errors.
Damn that's works but still menu tl problem.
1681826612759.png