Others [Translation Project] Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma~ [Anim.TeamMM]

Dec 21, 2018
I was very surprised at how good the first image looked on the first page. I hope OP is able to finish, but I also completely understand that he has a life too.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Can someone share full save pls?
Heres a simple way to get any full save data for any VN.

First, go to vndb and go the the VN you want.

Next, look up the year it was released

Then copy the japanese name

Then go here,

go to the bottom of the page where all the years are, click on the associated year and use the find command (ctrl+F), paste the japanese name and it should direct you to it, then just download it and boom full save

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Can someone share full save pls?
I'm not trying to be mean but look, it's weird to come to a translation thread just to ask for a full save. Weirder still is that some would ask for a full save in what is a very straightforward visual novel with a flowchart built-in, making it not hard at all to get all scenes. And if said person didn't want to go through the trouble of skipping(holding ctrl for a couple of minutes) he or she could just go to or other similar websites to look at the CG gallery.

Reactions: Back

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Is the translation dead? Should I pick it up now?
From what OP was saying in the past the game seems to have a lot translated already, it would be a shame to trash all that and start another translation entirely from scratch, maybe you could pick up the already done parts too? Of course, I understand why you wouldn't want that, either way, I'm happy to see any translation of these types of games.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
From what OP was saying in the past the game seems to have a lot translated already, it would be a shame to trash all that and start another translation entirely from scratch, maybe you could pick up the already done parts too? Of course, I understand why you wouldn't want that, either way, I'm happy to see any translation of these types of games.
Except that Zet has effectively walked away from this project, his own game, and the threads he's created. He still visits the forums and reads up on things but is no longer an active participant. This is just a point of fact. (Don't get me wrong, it appears that Zet's RL stuff -- such as his GF relationship and his job -- are all moving in a positive direction so we should all be happy for the man, but he simply doesn't engage with other members anymore.) Don't know if capu2 is able to get their hands on what's already translated and take it to the end goal given that. And there's the risk of the style, tone, and the diction used could be jarring from the handover moving forward. So yeah, I think this translation project under Zet's stewardship is dead regardless of how close to completion it was. Thus, I'd be happy to see another translator give their shot in the ring for this game. Wouldn't you? :cool: In any event, here's hoping to hear some good news on this front. Cheers y'all!