Others [Translation Project] Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma~ [Anim.TeamMM]

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Thanks, I made an exception for the program. However, when I open the crack application, emotedriver.dll is missing. Is there a step I am forgetting?
Can't remember if the dll is part of the game or part of the crack. Check your game folder for the missing file (make sure you can see hidden file just in case).
1) the file is here. Then your Os have trouble reading it.
a) make sure your local unicode is set to Japanese and retry
b) Most likely due to foreign symbol in the folder path (remove the Japanese "..." and "~" from the folder name if there any, as well as all other syntax - ! or ? for exemple).
Else the path is too long, try to move the game folder to the root of the HDD and rename it to something simple to test.
c) If it don't work, try forced admin mod or even trying using emulator for Japanese local Unicode.
2) The file isn't here. Coming from the game or crack and gone missing, check your AV quarantine for it.
I put the one from my own version in attachment, but to try to solve it on your side before downloading - it's best to get how to solve a problem on one's own.

Oct 31, 2022
Can't remember if the dll is part of the game or part of the crack. Check your game folder for the missing file (make sure you can see hidden file just in case).
1) the file is here. Then your Os have trouble reading it.
a) make sure your local unicode is set to Japanese and retry
b) Most likely due to foreign symbol in the folder path (remove the Japanese "..." and "~" from the folder name if there any, as well as all other syntax - ! or ? for exemple).
Else the path is too long, try to move the game folder to the root of the HDD and rename it to something simple to test.
c) If it don't work, try forced admin mod or even trying using emulator for Japanese local Unicode.
2) The file isn't here. Coming from the game or crack and gone missing, check your AV quarantine for it.
I put the one from my own version in attachment, but to try to solve it on your side before downloading - it's best to get how to solve a problem on one's own.
Thanks, I realized I wasn't applying the crack correctly. I however was given this error. I can't read the error. What step am I doing wrong? Untitled3.png

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Thanks, I realized I wasn't applying the crack correctly. I however was given this error. I can't read the error. What step am I doing wrong?
Tips : when getting such an error pop-up. Make sure you're on the pop-up screen and use the "copy" shortcut (ctrl+C), go to google translate and paste it with the shortcut (ctrl + v) and voilà, you got the error message in a translation tool :D

According to the message, the game is misisng the file "Pi13in".
which in my case, seem to be a file in the sub folder that come along the patch.

Oct 31, 2022
Tips : when getting such an error pop-up. Make sure you're on the pop-up screen and use the "copy" shortcut (ctrl+C), go to google translate and paste it with the shortcut (ctrl + v) and voilà, you got the error message in a translation tool :D

According to the message, the game is misisng the file "Pi13in".
which in my case, seem to be a file in the sub folder that come along the patch.
I see. In that case, where do I download the patch? I downloaded the game from Ryuugames and don't see any more downloads. I looked through the folders for this file. I looked through my antivirus too. Also thanks for all the help so far. I appreciate it.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I see. In that case, where do I download the patch? I downloaded the game from Ryuugames and don't see any more downloads. I looked through the folders for this file. I looked through my antivirus too. Also thanks for all the help so far. I appreciate it.
the crack I use.

Put the exe in place of the original game's exe and the other folder in the folder with the exe.
Do remove any file used in your crack.

As there's usually 2-3 (or more) differentes crack for this kind of game, having files from differents crack may very well prevent the game from operating.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I just played the game , I'm not sure but I think there is no scene hidden in the eyes of MC which is not my thing, I thought this one is cuckolding report like in AS games where actual scene can only be watch in the pov of the wife but seems like I was wrong, everything are video recorded in the MC's pov. Such a shame the wife and the animation is such a beauty , I guess ntr is not really Anim Team's forte

polo12

Apr 2, 2022
I just played the game , I'm not sure but I think there is no scene hidden in the eyes of MC which is not my thing, I thought this one is cuckolding report like in AS games where actual scene can only be watch in the pov of the wife but seems like I was wrong, everything are video recorded in the MC's pov. Such a shame the wife and the animation is such a beauty , I guess ntr is not really Anim Team's forte
Does the game remain netorase/cuckold play or it always ends in the wife leaving?
Thanks!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Does the game remain netorase/cuckold play or it always ends in the wife leaving?
Thanks!
netorase/cuckold play only, no netorare but its not exciting as Atelier Sakura's cuckolding report and the bad thing is there are multiple ntr guys so that makes the h-scenes quantity over quality . It would have been great if the wife is like how naughty Marina or Mayumi or Risa is in AS netorase series, and there is a teasing report which we can only see the actual scenes on the wife's pov and just stories from husband's pov, I'm quite disappointed with this game's story. Such a shame that the wife is a real beauty, very attractive and it is animated

polo12

Apr 2, 2022
netorase/cuckold play only, no netorare but its not exciting as Atelier Sakura's cuckolding report and the bad thing is there are multiple ntr guys so that makes the h-scenes quantity over quality . It would have been great if the wife is like how naughty Marina or Mayumi or Risa is in AS netorase series, and there is a teasing report which we can only see the actual scenes on the wife's pov and just stories from husband's pov, I'm quite disappointed with this game's story. Such a shame that the wife is a real beauty, very attractive and it is animated
Thank you. I like the AS games a lot, but as long as this one is just netorase I will check it out.

Here's another good one:
Rikai Aru Okusan to no Icha Love Netorase Seikatsu:

The artwork is not the best to say the least, but it's quite a wholesome netorase game.
Wife really gets into the teasing role during her reports, but she's 100% loyal.
Hopefully someone will give it a proper translation some day.

goga31

Dec 26, 2018
Thank you. I like the AS games a lot, but as long as this one is just netorase I will check it out.

Here's another good one:

The artwork is not the best to say the least, but it's quite a wholesome netorase game.
Wife really gets into the teasing role during her reports, but she's 100% loyal.
great find, theres any translation of this game?

capu2

May 15, 2018

Here's another good one:

If it's short, then say no more, fam

polo12

Apr 2, 2022
If it's short, then say no more, fam
I know you hear this a lot, but thanks a LOT for your work.

The game itself isn't that long, I would say it's around the same length as the Atelier Sakura netorase games.
Has 1 route with 2 choices at the very end that leads to 2 different short epilogues.