Others [Translation Project] Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma~ [Anim.TeamMM]

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
I hope Anim makes another netorase focused VN just like this one but with the personality of the wife be more like the ones in Atelier Sakura VNs.

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Does the game remain netorase/cuckold play or it always ends in the wife leaving?
Thanks!
I played the game using DeepL+Textractor + google translate for a different angle, because I noticed that DeepL is not good in personal pronouns. (Her/she/I become Him/he/you even though the sentence is referring to the wife) so I could say its 80 percent understandable (20 percent is just common sense) The wife's character is also a bit inconsistent, I don't recommend this one unless you are into threesome MMF , multiple antagonist, different routes. video recording/voyeurism and animated VN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Thank you. I like the AS games a lot, but as long as this one is just netorase I will check it out.

Here's another good one:
Rikai Aru Okusan to no Icha Love Netorase Seikatsu:

The artwork is not the best to say the least, but it's quite a wholesome netorase game.
Wife really gets into the teasing role during her reports, but she's 100% loyal.
Hopefully someone will give it a proper translation some day.
Hey man, I tried to download and play it but I'm having trouble using a translator like Deepl + textractor because its a tyrano , what translator machine did you use ?

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Did we ever get a timeline on this one? zetsupetsu ghosted us fucking harder than anything Dickens ever wrote, and capu2 picked it up, supposedly, but do we have an updated status on this one?

Oct 31, 2022
I decided to buy the game legitimately. For some reason, I can't find the hook for it to translate like I could for the Ryuugames download. Is there a solution to this?