Others [Translation Project] Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma~ [Anim.TeamMM]

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Is the translation dead? Should I pick it up now?
If a great translator like you picked up this VN, I think it would make Zet happy since he started the translation because nobody else seemed to want to translate it.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
As the others have said, Zet has pretty much ghosted everything, understandably with getting a life and all that. So, yes, you should definitely pick this up.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Where can I get the Japanese version of this game ?
Uh, I have no idea why you are asking me, but if you haven't heard of this cool thing called 'Google', it can find pretty much anything.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Uh, I have no idea why you are asking me, but if you haven't heard of this cool thing called 'Google', it can find pretty much anything.

I have seen this site , but I think it is not completely safe .

Mar 18, 2022
when translating novels its is generally a rule of thumb that about 6 months of no updates is the standard time for it to be acceptable to snipe, but that is when there is a form of communication between the tl and community. however in situations such as this where there is no communication whatsoever it becomes more acceptable to snipe. also considering how zetsu started this thread and resorted his own mtl for the purpose of a good game getting a translation, i dont think he'd have any qualms.

MasterCheeks

May 11, 2022
I have seen this site , but I think it is not completely safe .
its safe there, thats where i download utawarerumono series and evenicle series and other simulation games, this site is one of the sites i visit along f95 and kimochi info when im horny

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
This is my first time applying a crack. I have the file for it. I am wondering if I am supposed to put the file somewhere. There isn't an application.
It honestly depend on the crack itself.
I'm no codder, but from experience, the crack are usually an exe to replace the original exe and sometime need other files alongside the new exe.
If your crack don't have an exe, it's most likely your AV identify the crack as a virus and deleted / quarantined it. Check your AV log & quarantine zone, and if you still have the crack archive (rar or zip), turn down the AV and extract, if there an exe, make it an exception and start the game with it.

The crack alongside all the files / folders taht may come with it are to be placed (usually) in the folder with the game starting exe.

Oct 31, 2022
It honestly depend on the crack itself.
I'm no codder, but from experience, the crack are usually an exe to replace the original exe and sometime need other files alongside the new exe.
If your crack don't have an exe, it's most likely your AV identify the crack as a virus and deleted / quarantined it. Check your AV log & quarantine zone, and if you still have the crack archive (rar or zip), turn down the AV and extract, if there an exe, make it an exception and start the game with it.

The crack alongside all the files / folders taht may come with it are to be placed (usually) in the folder with the game starting exe.
Thanks, I made an exception for the program. However, when I open the crack application, emotedriver.dll is missing. Is there a step I am forgetting?