RPGM Translation Projects

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021

Already fully translated by me, including 100+ images, but I still haven't finished proofreading it. Yep, I'm still at it. That's how much I hate doing it.
Quick question: where do i have to unzip the translation files?

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
But the only folders i have there are "Audio" and "System" (which only cointains a .dll file). Should i put them there anyway?
Then you need to get rpgdrypter to to extract the data and graphics folder. Look it up online I'm sure there's a guide somewhere.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
The link of his sig is invalid.
Yeah, still working on it. Progress might seem slow, but I'm focusing on the maps that have the most text at the moment like Chinatsu's house and the classroom.

Updated the server link in the signature.

But the only folders i have there are "Audio" and "System" (which only cointains a .dll file). Should i put them there anyway?

That said, the patch installed is not the most up-to-date.

How to Install Translation Patches for VX Ace games:
1. Download RPG Maker Decrypter .
2. Open the Decrypter and go File -> Open File.
3. Select Game.rgss3a file which will be in the root folder of your game. 4. After that choose Extract All Files, there should now be an Extract folder where your Decrypter is.
5. Copy all folders from Extract and paste them into the folder with the game.
6. Rename or delete Game.rgss3a now
7. Copy and paste the contents of translation patch into the folder with the game, overwriting everything.

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
Yeah, still working on it. Progress might seem slow, but I'm focusing on the maps that have the most text at the moment like Chinatsu's house and the classroom.

Updated the server link in the signature.

That said, the patch installed is not the most up-to-date.

How to Install Translation Patches for VX Ace games:
1. Download RPG Maker Decrypter .
2. Open the Decrypter and go File -> Open File.
3. Select Game.rgss3a file which will be in the root folder of your game. 4. After that choose Extract All Files, there should now be an Extract folder where your Decrypter is.
5. Copy all folders from Extract and paste them into the folder with the game.
6. Rename or delete Game.rgss3a now
7. Copy and paste the contents of translation patch into the folder with the game, overwriting everything.
Nice, thanks!

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Hi dude, I hope you're doing alright!
I just wanna know if the translation for "Silly Girl Quest" is still in your backburner xD.
It seems you finally ended with the 2 games you were doing before it or maybe I read it wrong, I'm kinda dumb lol..

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hi dude, I hope you're doing alright!
I just wanna know if the translation for "Silly Girl Quest" is still in your backburner xD.
It seems you finally ended with the 2 games you were doing before it or maybe I read it wrong, I'm kinda dumb lol..
I translated 8 maps out of 43 of the third chapter in December, but yeah, started to work on it seriously yesterday. After I learned that my unfinished translation was added to the the op of the game thread. Not sure how that happened, at least I didn't make a report.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I translated 8 maps out of 43 of the third chapter in December, but yeah, started to work on it seriously yesterday. After I learned that my unfinished translation was added to the the op of the game thread. Not sure how that happened, at least I didn't make a report.
Ah I see, it's good to know. Take all the time you need, we waited this long for it a couple months isn't gonna hurt anyone.
Thanks for your work so far, dude!

Reactions: Daedroth

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
I hope you will continue working on the Oden Sensei's new game. I'm really looking forward for it, it's such a masterpiece of a game.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated OP with all most recent patches. Out of those, the most interesting one is the final patch for Endless Summer. Also, added two games I've picked up a couple of months ago and made the description less cringy.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Updated OP with all most recent patches. Out of those, the most interesting one is the final patch for Endless Summer. Also, added two games I've picked up a couple of months ago and made the description less cringy.
Congratulations on finishing another project. Good luck with all the rest. Thank you once more for the massive service you're doing for the community and looking forward to the completion of at least a couple of the stuff you're working on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

Takao Moon

Feb 15, 2020
Hey Daedroth, I have a question. I know that you finished translating Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer (I don't know how recently but it doesn't matter) and that you translated War Demon Kristin and are translating Sirkosky's new game. I'm grateful for all of those man, really, but I was wondering if you had any plans to translate The Abandoned Village game, it is the only one without a translation and I really want to try it. I'm not forcing you or anything, I'm just wondering if you'll give it a try.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hey Daedroth, I have a question. I know that you finished translating Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer (I don't know how recently but it doesn't matter) and that you translated War Demon Kristin and are translating Sirkosky's new game. I'm grateful for all of those man, really, but I was wondering if you had any plans to translate The Abandoned Village game, it is the only one without a translation and I really want to try it. I'm not forcing you or anything, I'm just wondering if you'll give it a try.
A new game? Are you speaking bout this one about the nun Pinel?:

But that game hasn't even come out yet. Are you maybe speaking about another game? I'm a huge fan of Sikorsky, please tell me.