Wolf RPG [Translation Request] [Acerola] Stolen Newlywed Monica ~Tsundere Wife's Titillating Task~ / 寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
Was this game ever translated yet? I remember a partial translation over a year ago. Is that completed?

VivaLaKirito

Dec 14, 2021
Stolen Newlywed Monica ver.1.07 + DLC + translation tool + save file
A quick note, I have only quickly tested this. I have not played the whole game nor checked the new DLC area!
So please bear that in mind, and let me know if there is issues.

Download link:

Without Auto-translation:
This version can be played like normal, without auto-translation.
- Click Game.exe to play.

With Auto-translation: >>Menu's NOT translated<<
How to setup:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Save file
Should include unlocked gallery.

Am i the only one having issues with mtool since last patch? if i do it manually with the programm the size of the tranlation text is too big cuz he apparently limited it for free users. and if i do it with your preinstalled programm i just get a bunch of errors. Even tho i played your version a few days ago but deleted it cuz i thought i did not like the game. after patch of mtool broke.

beasty_bitch

Feb 9, 2019
I've searched around a little and don't know if anyone already posted this here. It looks like this game won't make it to Kagura since Kagura wants to release all games on Steam too. For this game it looks like too many events have to be changed to release it on steam without problems or having the game banned for some countries.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
I've searched around a little and don't know if anyone already posted this here. It looks like this game won't make it to Kagura since Kagura wants to release all games on Steam too. For this game it looks like too many events have to be changed to release it on steam without problems or having the game banned for some countries.
Oh, the despair.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Do you have any source or is this pure speculation?
Alchemist Colette has bestiality and shotas but KG still released it unchanged by making it R15 on steam (you need a patch for R18 content). The only Acerola game that was changed by KG was President Yukino (one event removed and shotas renamed to gnomes) but they backed out of those changes pretty fast.

Also, it's worth considering that we are already 3 games behind and soon 4th will be released. Monica wasn't even announced and KG didn't even release Demon Queen Melissa which was announced right after Kagura was founded... If I have to speculate, I'd say that cooperation between Acerola and Kagura is finished. I also remember that Acerola said in one of their comments on Ci-En that they will be looking into releasing their games on steam on their own (somebody was asking about english/global release).

Reactions: Undertale1363
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote