Wolf RPG [Translation Request] [Acerola] Stolen Newlywed Monica ~Tsundere Wife's Titillating Task~ / 寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AngelP

Mar 12, 2019
I think we can safely assume that given the sudden lack of Acerola games being published by Kagura in English, considering that usually it takes Kagura at max 6 months to translate an acerola game since release, I'm pretty sure KG will not be translating this one as soon as we think...now it could also be that they are simply waiting for the DLCs to come out, since I believe acerola also mentioned that there is a DLC planned for Lust Prison, so maybe KG is waiting for the DLCs to then start translating? We may see Monica come out soon now that the DLC is out, but hey it's just speculation

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
I think we can safely assume that given the sudden lack of Acerola games being published by Kagura in English, considering that usually it takes Kagura at max 6 months to translate an acerola game since release, I'm pretty sure KG will not be translating this one as soon as we think...now it could also be that they are simply waiting for the DLCs to come out, since I believe acerola also mentioned that there is a DLC planned for Lust Prison, so maybe KG is waiting for the DLCs to then start translating? We may see Monica come out soon now that the DLC is out, but hey it's just speculation
Do they announce it when they begin translating new projects? Or do they just go for it and surprise people with the translated work?

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Do they announce it when they begin translating new projects? Or do they just go for it and surprise people with the translated work?
They usually announce it but without any dates. Nobody knows what affects priority of projects (they have a huge backlog) but interactions on steam and twitter probably have some impact. They probably won't give any priority to a game that generates zero interest.
Of course, this doesn't matter when it comes to Acerola since all their releases were hugely popular.
maybe KG is waiting for the DLCs
They don't give shit about DLCs. At least upcoming DLC never stopped them before from releasing something.

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
Anyone know how to export/inject a translation created through translator++? Been able to successfully translate rpgm games but I can't get this to work. Mtool works perfectly.

Last edited:

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
nope!! unless you count the flood of MTL results on google. but they're soooo bad and incomplete it's unplayable.

since i'm Here......

+1

please can someone translate this properly

Reactions: Coast2Coast

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
nope!! unless you count the flood of MTL results on google. but they're soooo bad and incomplete it's unplayable.

since i'm Here......

+1

please can someone translate this properly
That's a shame, this game looks like it has so much fan support and interest in it being translated. +1

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote