Wolf RPG [Translation Request] [Acerola] Stolen Newlywed Monica ~Tsundere Wife's Titillating Task~ / 寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MOREIIISH

Oct 14, 2022
do anyone have the latest version of the partial translation for 1.07?? the one i got removed the south area

Bubba16

Aug 9, 2020
1669826995137.png
Anyone know how to fix this? My antivirus hasn't triggered any results at all. Security software is completely silent.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 2204526
Anyone know how to fix this? My antivirus hasn't triggered any results at all. Security software is completely silent.
Yes it did, it totally did.

DL the tool again, put it into a folder that you whitelist in your AV Software & boot it up again.
If you do not whitelist it, there's a high probability that inject.exe is gonna get nicked constantly.
Ideally you also set your games into a whitelisted folder, for the same reason.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I wonder How good will the ai translation be?
According to Dlsite service information, AI translation are MTL with manual translation of the UI. So, at best a slightly edited MTL.

At least they didn't break the partnership with KG. On the other hands, there no ETA or information of any kind after 3 years without any Acerola localisation from KG....

Reactions: Undertale1363

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
According to Dlsite service information, AI translation are MTL with manual translation of the UI. So, at best a slightly edited MTL.

At least they didn't break the partnership with KG. On the other hands, there no ETA or information of any kind after 3 years without any Acerola localisation from KG....
thats good to know thanks for the info

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I wonder How good will the ai translation be?
Even if it isn't, just most of the Menu getting translated would be good enough,
Since most of them are in picture format.
The dialogue lines can be easily fixed why decompiling the Evtext files and translating them.
I believe Translator++ can't "read" it but as I tried, game coding is good enough that those lines doesn't get messed up like other games if the text files have some few extra next line than the original.

What I mean here is on some games that uses text files for dialogue lines, if you translated it and the translation is too long
that you have to make a one-line sentence into two, it will mess up ALL of the lines in-game. This game doesn't do that, or at the least it has enough space for each dialogue line to fix that, probably because the game is already expected to have an english version from the start. Not really fully tested but I tried a few line to try it. Just got bored so I search for an MTL and found this thread lol.

Anyways, if some are wondering why they can't continue with scenes, here is why I observed so I guess this kinda count as a Guide / Walkthrough (though not really lel).

Edit: Updated with Pics for easier understanding (I hope).

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote