Wolf RPG [Translation Request] [Acerola] Stolen Newlywed Monica ~Tsundere Wife's Titillating Task~ / 寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

andrea74877

Oct 31, 2017
Euh, what to do. I can hook, play and translate this perfectly. But I want to wait and see if Kagura will pick this up or not, it's all for the sake of the glorious uncensor and zero effort from my part.
But then I remember how bad Acerola circle uncen their games...
What to do indeed... *sigh*
Prayge

Mr.NobodyPzz

Oct 1, 2021
Euh, what to do. I can hook, play and translate this perfectly. But I want to wait and see if Kagura will pick this up or not, it's all for the sake of the glorious uncensor and zero effort from my part.
But then I remember how bad Acerola circle uncen their games...
What to do indeed... *sigh*
I think Kagura just forgets the game so I'm praying for translators like broken division to work their magic. I tried to translate it manually but it didn't go well

Reactions: f9account

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, if you're waiting for Kagura to translate this one, you're probably going to wait forever. I'm sorry, you're deluding yourself.

Reactions: Mr.NobodyPzz

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
I can show only a bit... this game was out for so long, i dont know if anyone already translated the menu, status, h-status, etc or not (only picture-based)
some of them are from the scripts.
and the scripts is very long which is impossible for me.. but at least picture is an okay for me.

so i wanted to know if anyone want me to continue this, I only can do for picture-based.
If continue, after I finish i will just dump the .wolf files here.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I can show only a bit... this game was out for so long, i dont know if anyone already translated the menu, status, h-status, etc or not (only picture-based)
some of them are from the scripts.
and the scripts is very long which is impossible for me.. but at least picture is an okay for me.

so i wanted to know if anyone want me to continue this, I only can do for picture-based.
If continue, after I finish i will just dump the .wolf files here.
You have done a good job on other game's pictures, plz DO your magic here as well. Thank you very much as this would be very helpful in the long run for many of us.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I think Kagura just forgets the game so I'm praying for translators like broken division to work their magic. I tried to translate it manually but it didn't go well
As I said in the other thread, the problem with WolfRPG is that translators can't seem to find a way to translate it like they do with RPGM. So this will need to be manual, meaning... We'll probably never have that.

I would say that it is easier for you to learn Japanese than to have a manual translation.

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
As I said in the other thread, the problem with WolfRPG is that translators can't seem to find a way to translate it like they do with RPGM. So this will need to be manual, meaning... We'll probably never have that.

I would say that it is easier for you to learn Japanese than to have a manual translation.
I think every acerola's game is wolfrpg and most of them have translations...

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I think every acerola's game is wolfrpg and most of them have translations...
Oh? My mistake then. But can you tell how exactly they were translated? And how long did it take?

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
Heiyo, I translated most of the available picture(ONLY) excluded sfx, etc:
1. Menu (button function text remained untranslated)
2. Days of week
3. Village Quest's requirement to do so.
4. H-status, Status, Battle, Hit to stop, whatever they tell you to do in battle, but Skills-targeting remained untranslated.
and more...
Overall: 5% translated of the game.

WARNING & Use at your own risk:
1. It might caused someone irritated because you can clearly see it mixed with JP and EN.
2. Font type might not your favorite one, but suggestion is welcome, provide name if possible or file.
3. This is not a rebuild-menu picture translated, but overlay one. You can see the mini boxes here and there.

Only contained picture-based-text translated, not fully, I left a few untranslated as they were easy to perceived.
Note:
1. Selection button left and right is not a picture file, remained untranslated (check Config)
2. Information or explanation is not a picture file, remained untranslated.

Link below is a zip file, contains only 2 files - Picture.wolf, System File.wolf.
Simply "extract here" in the same location as .exe (translation done in ver1.04)

Please report to me if there's Missing File error, wolfrpg will auto detect missing image files when starting the game.
Note: I only tempered with the Picture.wolf, System File.wolf, so please as a reminder.

Future update(if there was), will be updating over this post.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Heiyo, I translated most of the available picture(ONLY) excluded sfx, etc:
1. Menu (button function text remained untranslated)
2. Days of week
3. Village Quest's requirement to do so.
4. H-status, Status, Battle, Hit to stop, whatever they tell you to do in battle, but Skills-targeting remained untranslated.
and more...
Overall: 5% translated of the game.

WARNING & Use at your own risk:
1. It might caused someone irritated because you can clearly see it mixed with JP and EN.
2. Font type might not your favorite one, but suggestion is welcome, provide name if possible or file.
3. This is not a rebuild-menu picture translated, but overlay one. You can see the mini boxes here and there.

Only contained picture-based-text translated, not fully, I left a few untranslated as they were easy to perceived.
Note:
1. Selection button left and right is not a picture file, remained untranslated (check Config)
2. Information or explanation is not a picture file, remained untranslated.

Link below is a zip file, contains only 2 files - Picture.wolf, System File.wolf.
Simply "extract here" in the same location as .exe

Please report to me if there's Missing File error, wolfrpg will auto detect missing image files when starting the game.
Note: I only tempered with the Picture.wolf, System File.wolf, so please as a reminder.

Future update(if there was), will be updating over this post.
Thank you !

AngelP

Mar 12, 2019
It's not that Kagura forgot it, most likely they're waiting for the DLC of the game that is set to release around these months. Apparently it's a decent sized DLC that gives more scenes to the side girls and also their own endings. So most likely Kagura will wait for the DLC to get the game out and translated.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote