Others Complete [Translation Request][Alicesoft] Dohna Dohna Isshou ni Warui Koto wo Shiyou

Xacto1

Oct 3, 2019
I've updated the patch to version 0.6.

News things:
All Configuration menu translated.
The last 3 todo tips translated.
Zinzai global income, days working, etc... statistics text translated

A lot of things still need checking, and i will gladly take any suggestion or changes to improve the translation.

Things left to translate (i need help with a few things):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The rest is ALL TRANSLATED.

If u are updating from version 0.5 u can continue your playthrough and dont need to start a new game, if not the below applies.

I recommend starting a new game when applying the patch because some changes may not apply and u may encounter bugs otherwise, and like with any mod or patch make a backup of all before anything.
I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to put everything together like this and to create the spreadsheet. I'm sure that will be a great help for whoever tries to edit the translation in the future!

Reactions: SUNCRIS1010

Yukiyurikono

Apr 8, 2020
I've updated the patch to version 0.6.
IMPORTANT: I replaced the file in this post with a hotfix named 0.61 because version 0.6 has a bug that don't let u capture new girls

News things:
All Configuration menu translated.
The last 3 todo tips translated.
Zinzai global income, days working, etc... statistics text translated
New UI buttons and text translated.

A lot of things still need checking, and i will gladly take any suggestion or changes to improve the translation.

Things left to translate (i need help with a few things):

If u are updating from version 0.5 u can continue your playthrough and dont need to start a new game, if not the below applies.

I recommend starting a new game when applying the patch because some changes may not apply and u may encounter bugs otherwise, and like with any mod or patch make a backup of all before anything.
Is this the machine learning translation?

athleticgirl

Sep 6, 2021
I've updated the patch to version 0.7

News things:
All UI translated! (i think XD)
Position of a few UI texts adjusted.
The news coverage ending dialogue translated(is shown before girl ending).
Personal descriptions of the Unique Zinzais translated.

Things left to translate (We are close! but i need help with a few things):

If u are updating from version 0.5 or 0.61 u can continue your playthrough and dont need to start a new game, if not the below applies.

So is this the only file in this thread I need to extract into the main games folder for the translations everyone has worked on up to now? Or is there any other file in this thread I should download to help get better translations of the games dialogue?

So far, thanks for all the work, the MTL is a little jarring with the regular dialogue, but the menu translations are great so atleast I can learn and the game to some degree.

Somone please let me know if the file in the post I'm replying to is the only download I need for the best translations at the moment.

JackieSixx823

Nov 5, 2019
View attachment 919783

Original Title: ドーナドーナ いっしょにわるいことをしよう
Original Language: Japanese

Download Link (Torrent):

Official website (Japanese):
Synopsis (English):

Summary:
Dohna Dohna
(ドーナドーナ いっしょにわるいことをしよう, literally translating to "Dohna Dohna: Let's Do Bad Things Together!"), stylized as "doHna:doHna," is a RPG/Management game developed by Alicesoft released on November 27, 2020.

Dohna Dohna is set in a city controlled by a single powerful corporation that has become disrupted by the emergence of clans: gangs of ne'er-do-wells that perform various criminal acts, such as theft and prostitution, to retaliate against their repressive society. The player assumes the role of Kuma, the second-in-command of one such organization, who must increase his clan's power by finding and capturing young women throughout the city and selling them as prostitutes. Along the way, he and his allies must contend with rival clans, as well as the corporation itself, while unraveling a greater conspiracy surrounding the city.

It would be great if someone could translate it into english.

(I don't know if Alicesoft is going to translate this game themselves. If so, I guess it would take a long time, considering how long it takes for them to release the english version of Evenicle 2. And they might be cutting content as well.)

Update
There is an . This patch has the UI translated and MTL the dialogue.
(Credit to SUNCRIS1010, Eraea and M14's ZettaiRyouiki)
+1

Aug 22, 2017
I've updated the patch to version 0.7

News things:
All UI translated! (i think XD)
Position of a few UI texts adjusted.
The news coverage ending dialogue translated(is shown before girl ending).
Personal descriptions of the Unique Zinzais translated.

Things left to translate (We are close! but i need help with a few things):

If u are updating from version 0.5 or 0.61 u can continue your playthrough and dont need to start a new game, if not the below applies.

Hi, when I apply this patch I get a black screen and this error text box:

Then this pops up:

Then after closing that text box nothing happens. Any idea what the issue is and what I can do to fix it?

EDIT: Used locale emulator to change locale to chinese which fixed the text in the error boxes but it did not help with the errors in the first place

Updated error box

EDIT 2:THE ISSUE IS FIXED. Im leaving this here to anyone else who runs into the same issue. I had the Chinese version of the game. Obviously the translation wont work for that version. Once i stopped and thought about it for longer than 5 seconds i realized this. Lol

Last edited:

Nikkyy

May 1, 2020
Suncris, i figure you might've wanted to check this out;

noisbrigad

Mar 27, 2021
Thx, i already took a look at that patch back when i started translating and it helped a lot, right now my patch is already like 90% complete and that patch was like only 50%.

PD: I created a new entry in vndb for the patch :cool:
Has anyone offered to work on fine tuning the translation? I've half a mind to start picking up Japanese just to correct some of the most egregious errors

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
Hate to be that guy, but does anyone gotta non-torrent (i.e: mega, nopy, ect.) for this game? I'm paranoid about torrents due to a nervous condition, and would be appreciative! =)

rottinaim

Jan 20, 2018
Hate to be that guy, but does anyone gotta non-torrent (i.e: mega, nopy, ect.) for this game? I'm paranoid about torrents due to a nervous condition, and would be appreciative! =)
yeah... i know that feeling. i recommend a virtual machine to run any pirated programs and have virus total to scan any documents or files to find any malware and virus. since hentai games usually dont need any large processing you can play in them without any restraint and only do damage to the fake computer(the virtual machine).

yeah you only need to give some processing power to the virtual machine and can be turn off. just don't use the virtual machine to online games, some have anti cheat that will perma-ban you for having it.

maybe try the website thomastaihei. they have it in drive and mega .

Reactions: Ughwhy

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
yeah... i know that feeling. i recommend a virtual machine to run any pirated programs and have virus total to scan any documents or files to find any malware and virus. since hentai games usually dont need any large processing you can play in them without any restraint and only do damage to the fake computer(the virtual machine).

yeah you only need to give some processing power to the virtual machine and can be turn off. just don't use the virtual machine to online games, some have anti cheat that will perma-ban you for having it.

maybe try the website thomastaihei. they have it in drive and mega .
Real quick, I somehow doubt it's leget (given my anti-virus sees flash as a virus,) but when I un-ziped the game from thomas it sayed I had one, and when I deleted it, it was gone... what's up with that?

Shiroix

Feb 20, 2021
Can someone upload a patch where only the interface, buttons and descriptions are translated?

Shiroix

Feb 20, 2021
Ok so this is last version (0.7) without the dialogues translated, i barely tested it but it worked fine, if you find any bug let me know.

And about the translation in general, no one reported any bugs (thats good! i guess LOL).

There is a just a few things left to translate but i don't know how to translate them and i dont have the time to clean the dialogues MTL so the translation right now is stalled, like i said before if anyone is willing to help to clean the dialogues or have the Japanese knowledge to translate the things in the spoiler below it will be appreciated.

Dialogues to help clean them.

Thank you!

jean cluch

Mar 20, 2018
hello my launcher does not work it puts me
y alicestar.ini and a gibberish
even for the demo it does it to me

RANCEE96

Jul 8, 2018
hello can someone mirror the patch on mega or somethin, idk why but the link is not working for me

edit: i can download it in opera not chrome

Last edited: