Others Complete [Translation Request][Alicesoft] Dohna Dohna Isshou ni Warui Koto wo Shiyou

radio-attack

Apr 29, 2021
One of the second game bonuses you can unlock is that you can create custom girls. But once you've unlocked it, how do you actually do that?

xJinxKazama

Oct 14, 2021
can someone help me with this game? i got the dlsite chinese version of the game. i can launch the game, but as soon as i start the game from the main menu, it crashes. my system locale, time zone etc is in japanese. need help please

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
SUNCRIS1010
Thanks for your work, Alice Soft makes great quality games - it's a shame that so few of them are translated at all ;-(
Is there an option to get a patch without translated dialogs?
Because I would like to use Textractor with DeepL for that ;-)

Last edited:

King of Wishes

Oct 19, 2021
U played any japanese game before?
If not, probably u just need to change your Windows system locale language to japanese or use a program like "Locale Emulator" to run the game if you dont want to touch Windows settings.
I ran into the same problem as Shimai777 and even after changing my local, the gibberish window still appeared. Both before and after patch. Is there another way to fix this?

Edit: It finally launched after some man handling but now crashes
It seems even with the base version, anytime ingame text is meant to appear it crashes

Edit2: After wrestling for 20 hours, it seems the problem was the locale emulator I was using. The game runs fine now. Thank you for translating this game.

Last edited:

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
JSQqDLe.gif
Wtf? Suddenly an English version of Alice Soft's latest game falls out of the sky? o_O
Is it prima-aprilis or something?
This team/author has a lot of great games and a definite deficit of their translations ;x Let's hope this is a step into a new era xD

EDIT: I just read that this translation team likes to interfere with images.... I hope we get a full, uncut, and unadulterated product.... or at least there will be some kind of "restoration patch" soon.

Last edited:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
That's was sudden :oops:. Great surprise!
First is cosmic abduction eng translation released yesterday, now it's dohna dohna, what's next? Rance IX after next weekends? :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NeZKyMaN
Mar 21, 2019
That's was sudden :oops:. Great surprise!
First is cosmic abduction eng translation released yesterday, now it's dohna dohna, what's next? Rance IX after next weekends? :D
A nice surprise would be evenicle 2 also, god I've been waiting on that forever now. Still extremely happy that dohna dohna is getting some love though, genuinely didn't expect anything for it after the news i had heard.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
A nice surprise would be evenicle 2 also, god I've been waiting on that forever now. Still extremely happy that dohna dohna is getting some love though, genuinely didn't expect anything for it after the news i had heard.
I heard that Evenicle 2 meet much less support than first game. People saying that is more tedious and plot nothing special. And this opinion I heard quite often on different adult game resources.
Another thing is Rance IX, as far as I know, it's more similar to sengoku rance (which is the best game from rance series, IMO) - more strategy a like, which is my favorite genre for games in general.

As for Dohna Dohna, I tried to play it with MTL and even made it to chapter 11, but damn, I barely understood what was happening, I think I understood like 40% of the plot and character interactions. So I decided to stay away until some good people translate it. Surprisingly regular rpgm game, which often come with MTL, I finishing without any second thought, and despite some weird sentences I understand more than half what is happening in the game. Probably because they same a like more typical and full of cliches.

Ultimadrago

Feb 13, 2021
I am SO HAPPY to hear Dohna Dohna's getting an English translation so soon! That said, yeah, I saw the comments about tampered CGs.
I hope they either:
A. Don't screw it up at all.
B. They screw it up in a lazy fashion deliberately, so that it's easy for fans to fix with a patch.

The game's an eroge masterpiece as far as I'm concerned and I'm excited to actually understand it on my next playthrough.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
The major downside in anything getting announced and released by (part of dmm, btw) is first the drm (denuvo for literally everything they put out) and second the fact that they will not uncensor these games, they are headquartered in tokyo after all. So if something like this with high sexual content gets released by them, i wonder if there even is a way to uncensor it after the fact, due to the need of cracking the drm first, mostly. And at least with normal games there was always talk about denuvo preventing folks from developing mods for games. Was any of that even ever true?

And yup there was one game they did for, that was pretty funny to behold. We have to keep an eye on their work for sure.

Last edited: