Others Complete [Translation Request][Alicesoft] Dohna Dohna Isshou ni Warui Koto wo Shiyou

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
so these are the files i got until now cleaned files are also in ther so if you whant to put in your own translation or fix my shity translation ^^ you only have to put some text over the img

( stil a lot of files missing have been searching for a few hours whit no succes so any tips would help a lot )

i translate the last 5 files i got some other time unless sombody whant to do it its in the rar file ^^ ( i would already be realy happy if sombody just send me evrything i should type into it that way i dont have to fix my mistakes later )

Last edited:

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
I have literally no idea what any of that means, I've been using Alice Tools
Hahah i am glad I am not the only one ;D

You can use a VPN or put a timer in it so it wait like 30 second befor it starts the next one tanslater++ does the same so you don't get banned

And good job I have no idea how to write a script so I find it kinda amazing :p

Thank you for doing this ^^

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Once I finish getting this file translated though, I'm going to need people to proofread the entire file... look for missing quotation marks, extra quotation marks, etc.
I'm really afraid of what state the translation will be in thanks to Google Translate. It usually destroys any semblance of meaning, needing a ton of context to piece what random words and phrases mean. Think "Fir tree" = "Nipples" levels of WTF.

Feel free to send the text my way as well. I can't promise anything, due to the amount of projects I have to work on, but I will try to help.

Here is some advice:

You might want to split the text into multiple files, so that multiple proofreaders don't work on the same 20 pages, while leaving the other 150 untouched. Get the whole of the text checked, see if any questions or unclear phrases pop up, clear them, then have the proofreaders swap files and go over each others work.

Someone willing to play the game with the MTL AND pay close attention to scenes, dialogues and characters will help a lot if we are going to be doing any editing of the MTL. That way the meaning of certain nonsensical words can be learned or at least guessed through context.

Communication and context will also be crucial. If someone finds out what a certain word or phrase means, letting the others know asap will prevent multiple versions of the same text cropping up. You don't want the MTL word "Gorgonzola!" to be translated as "Wow!", "Cool!", "Awesome!" and "Radical!" by different people. Maybe not the best example, but uniformity must come first. Variety and unique manner of speech can be added once the text is readable and understandable.

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
I think the translation of the CCC project is still underway, but I recall hearing that they had a spreadsheet to compare the entire game's dialogue with the original. Dunno if that'd be useful to you guys or not, but having a community file like that would probably help the process, no?

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
I think the translation of the CCC project is still underway, but I recall hearing that they had a spreadsheet to compare the entire game's dialogue with the original. Dunno if that'd be useful to you guys or not, but having a community file like that would probably help the process, no?
That would actually be perfect not gonna lie