Others Complete [Translation Request][Alicesoft] Dohna Dohna Isshou ni Warui Koto wo Shiyou

DGNRTEGaijin

Sep 19, 2020
Can someone make like a guide for the management section? I can't seem to get the girls the right stats and the rival stores always win? And even if i do win, I always get poor communication? Is there something im doing wrong?

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
any suggestions what font i should use ?
(letter type)

this is what i got now if you think its good enough i leave it be

if you dont like it give me some tips ^^
i am not gonna change it once i repacked evrything

システム/カスタマ/パラメータ.png

ps i myself dont like it ^^ but cant find a good font ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: oddasama

oddasama

Aug 5, 2016
any suggestions what font i should use ?
(letter type)

this is what i got now if you think its good enough i leave it be

if you dont like it give me some tips ^^
i am not gonna change it once i repacked evrything

View attachment 939125

ps i myself dont like it ^^ but cant find a good font ^^
A font in this style would be nice, something with large letters, but also something that looks like Japanese characters to stay close to the original and look better on the banners. It would also have to be easily readable.
I'm thinking about something like those two:
Japanese 3017
or
Gang of Three

Big, stylized letters but readable.

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
A font in this style would be nice, something with large letters, but also something that looks like Japanese characters to stay close to the original and look better on the banners. It would also have to be easily readable.
I'm thinking about something like those two:
Japanese 3017
or
Gang of Three

Big, stylized letters but readable.
Thank you i will try it later ^^

i got evrything filled in its jus the font you can say

i have also been manually translating the game itself whit deepl but that gona take a while so i hope Nameless Magician brings out his mtl in the futer so i can take it slowly :p and yes i made sure the charecter names groups and so on are the same as the game calls them

here is the result i can make the text biggerr becauseit will overlap whit the ingame text then

Gang of Three
システム/カスタマ/パラメータ.png

Japanese 3017
システム/カスタマ/パラメータ1.png

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Thank you i will try it later ^^

i got evrything filled in its jus the font you can say

i have also been manually translating the game itself whit deepl but that gona take a while so i hope Nameless Magician brings out his mtl in the futer so i can take it slowly :p and yes i made sure the charecter names groups and so on are the same as the game calls them

here is the result i can make the text biggerr becauseit will overlap whit the ingame text then

Gang of Three
View attachment 939468

Japanese 3017
View attachment 939467
Japanese 3017 looks better in my opinion. The Gang of Three letters are too fancy and hard to distinguish at times, the L and A especially.

The way "I" and "L" connect in "Profile" with Japanese 3017 looks a bit weird, but that's the only thing that stands out that I noticed. I will see if I can find more crisp fonts, something that won't merge.

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
Japanese 3017 looks better in my opinion. The Gang of Three letters are too fancy and hard to distinguish at times, the L and A especially.

The way "I" and "L" connect in "Profile" with Japanese 3017 looks a bit weird, but that's the only thing that stands out that I noticed. I will see if I can find more crisp fonts, something that won't merge.
i am gonna try to merge these 2 fronts lets see how that works out like you sayd the I is bad and L so i will use gang of three for that

few min then i post a pic of it ^^
alright i think its good enough like this
システム/カスタマ/パラメータ1.png

AND thank you so mutch XD Whitout you Guys i Would stil be Searching for a front :D amazing tips

i am gonna finnish the img files import it back post it here and then i translate further for a bit ^^

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
i am gonna try to merge these 2 fronts lets see how that works out like you sayd the I is bad and L so i will use gang of three for that

few min then i post a pic of it ^^
alright i think its good enough like this
View attachment 939526

AND thank you so mutch XD Whitout you Guys i Would stil be Searching for a front :D amazing tips

i am gonna finnish the img files import it back post it here and then i translate further for a bit ^^
That looks really good! Great job!

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
so i changed a few translations but it kinda looks weird or more like it doesnt look right

Technique - Skill original テクニック ( maybe i made a typo whit the jap part )
mental - Sanity original メンタル

if sombody finds the corect words for these i make sure to change it later ^^
2020-12-13 (2).png
so here is the file ( a little bit closer to a full transaltion :)

Link: deleted

Update:
Fixed overlaping text

And no i cant change the names this way not in this file at least

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
so i cahged a few translations but it kinda looks weird or more like it doesnt look right

Technique - Skill original テクニック ( maybe i made a typo whit the jap part )
mental - Sanity original メンタル
View attachment 939605
if sombody finds the corect words for these i make sure to change it later ^^

so here is the file ( a little bit closer to a full transaltion ^^ )

And no i cant change the names this way not in this file at least
Sanity - "N" and "I" overlap a bit as well. And maybe another "U", this one is too Slavic and bit confusing. Otherwise it's looking good.

EDIT: Had to leave the house in a hurry so I couldn't explain it better and made a mistake. In "Sanity", the "N" and "I" overlap, making them look like an "RU". Ignore the "U" comment, that's actually a "Y"...

I found this font when searching for other alternatives, could you try it out? I think that it would stand out in a good way and be easy to read.

Last edited:
May 26, 2018
All great info James, however I'm having some difficulty with the whole splitting things up deal, since ain files are really picky about how they go together. Right now I just need to see if the MTL can be properly reimported to the game, even though none of the text in the file is actually in order.

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
Sanity - "N" and "I" overlap a bit as well. And maybe another "U", this one is too Slavic and bit confusing. Otherwise it's looking good.

EDIT: Had to leave the house in a hurry so I couldn't explain it better and made a mistake. In "Sanity", the "N" and "I" overlap, making them look like an "RU". Ignore the "U" comment, that's actually a "Y"...

I found this font when searching for other alternatives, could you try it out? I think that it would stand out in a good way and be easy to read.

Thank you i change it when I get back

And i realy like how it looks now
But i will test your font anyway so i will post a pic later

Big Hug

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
All great info James, however I'm having some difficulty with the whole splitting things up deal, since ain files are really picky about how they go together. Right now I just need to see if the MTL can be properly reimported to the game, even though none of the text in the file is actually in order.
Well, the splitting idea doesn't really need multiple files to work. If you have one single file with all the text, giving it to every proofreader and assigning pages would work just as well. Proofreader A -> Pages 0-20; Proofreader B -> Pages 20-40; and so on.

Fingers crossed that the translated text can be imported back.

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020

this is the font you send me

システム/ジンザイ/パラメータ.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: James Eveleth