Others Complete [Translation Request][Alicesoft] Dohna Dohna Isshou ni Warui Koto wo Shiyou

oddasama

Aug 5, 2016
I'm curious as to whether any text outside of the dialogue boxes is text format or if it's all images.
I wonder if you can even translate any of the menu buttons, pop-up windows, banners,... without doing some image editing.

May 26, 2018
I'm curious as to whether any text outside of the dialogue boxes is text format or if it's all images.
I wonder if you can even translate any of the menu buttons, pop-up windows, banners,... without doing some image editing.
Without doing some image editing? unlikely, can the images be edited? most definitely. However I am not bilingual, I am literally writing a python script to run a mtl of the entire ain file. If anyone who is bilingual would like to contribute image edits, I can extract the images that need to be edited.

Reactions: oddasama
May 26, 2018
Working on it, I'm literally writing a script from scratch to attempt to translate the file, but making sure it only translates the necessary parts and does not attempt to translate the important data values is difficult,

Don't hurry up the translators. They are doing this for fun, for free and in their spare time. It's done when it's done.

A status update would be nice, but that's no way to ask for it. Be polite and thank them for their work.
Thanks for jumping in there, I wish I could give more of a status update. but for the time being I really haven't made a whole lot of progress, I'm in the trial and error process of creating the tools from scratch because they aren't all that readily available out there.

In the mean time, the Music rip that was requested can be found . Please use it responsibly.

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
Working on it, I'm literally writing a script from scratch to attempt to translate the file, but making sure it only translates the necessary parts and does not attempt to translate the important data values is difficult,

Thanks for jumping in there, I wish I could give more of a status update. but for the time being I really haven't made a whole lot of progress, I'm in the trial and error process of creating the tools from scratch because they aren't all that readily available out there.

In the mean time, the Music rip that was requested can be found . Please use it responsibly.
I just finnished editing the IMG files from hentai labyrinth this game and that game kinda work the same in exporting and importing

So I don't mind doing it if nobody is doing the editing but I do whant to say I can do the img cleaning whit no problem. But I have no idea how to make the text look the same as it was befor ^^
( text style )

But yeah as long as I don't have to edit over 200 files I can put some extra effort into it kinda rushed hentai labyrinth ^^

Last edited:

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
I just finnished editing the IMG files from hentai labyrinth this game and that game kinda work the same in exporting and importing

So I don't mind doing it if nobody is doing the editing but I do whant to say I can do the img cleaning whit no problem. But I have no idea how to make the text look the same as it was befor ^^
( text style )

But yeah as long as I don't have to edit over 200 files I can put some extra effort into it kinda rushed hentai labyrinth ^^
so these are all the files i could find
i also found some other files but ther was already english in it so i saw no reason to edit those files
i dont whant to destroy somthing that looks good :D

i will start working on it now ^^

for those who whant to look at the files that i found here is the file and if you find other img finds that are not in the file below pls send them to me or somthing
thank you in advance ^^

ps if you whant me to post the cleaned files here feel free to ask
looks like i am still missing a lot of files including the most importend once the buttons i only got the back button and it looks like the one i got doesnt change anything i imported it a few times but no change afterwards i added the player status cleaned version like hp bars and stuf and that one seemed to work so i take that the buttons are hidden somewher i look into this tommorow ^^

and i would appreciate it a lot if sombody could give me a tip or tell me wher i can find the rest of the img files
i got these from dohnadohnaCG.afa

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
having a bit of a hard time translating the img files i just cant read that letter type example below of the imges i mean ( status bar )

システム/カスタマ/パラメータ.png

Last edited:

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
About the image:
Inkamu == Income
Purofu == Proof maybe idk?

Purezento == Present
Ta-getto == Target

PS: I also hate those font types.
funny enough ther arent that many img files to translate
15 tutorial files ( al lot of text but easy to translate thanks to normal text :p )
4 status bars like the one above well they got the &%*% text that ihave no idea what it says

the problem is this FNL file never worked whit this befor
i think i am just gonna focus on those files for now

ps thank you for the help this helps me a lot actually ^^