[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dorothea_72

Mar 6, 2024
- Arika doesn´t have something like as fas as I know, she´s just gigahorny.
I should note, that many have pointed out, that unlike Terena and Rietta's "Conditions", Arika is still (mentally) herself and therefore is her betrayal gonna hurt Kurt the hardest.
I’d say the ring curse probably mentally screwed with her about as bad as Terena’s parasites. It’s just that Terena kept letting the parasites make her dumber, where’s Arika got the ring removed by the lord in exchange for agreeing to sex with him, which led to him corrupting her “manually” of course. But remember the ring curse on her clit made it that if she ejaculated with her clitcock, she’d lose her love/memories of Kurt. And the curse on her clit made it so that she would go crazy if she resisted cumming with her clitclock. The current machine TL is really bad in that scene, but after she wakes up from her night of jerking off, the Japanese dialogue is her realizing she feels off, that she can now no longer even properly picture Kurt’s face, and thinking of him no longer makes her heart skip a beat or makes her feel at ease. It’s why also in the maid bathroom sex scene when Kurt points out she isn’t wearing her ribbon she thinks to herself that for some reason, she thought absolutely nothing of taking the ribbon off, even though it was meant to be important of her. The ring curse made her forget a lot of her important love and memories for Kurt, even though deep down there was still something there.
So while it wasn’t as much on the level of Reitta and Terena, Arika definitely had her mental state screwed with by the villains, it wasn’t just that she was horny.

Reactions: Tweak22

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
I mean, the lord is like literally the demon king, and he knew they were there to take knight guests and defeat monsters including him.

So he used the time they didn't know his true identity to kill 2 birds with one stone, he made the gang weaker with magic, hypnosis and everything and took the oportunity to steal all the girls and make them their sex slaves, just like the rest of the randoms girls we see in town but a "private" one for them (arika for lord, Rietta for church leader and Terena for the lord son)

He does this to everyone that steps in his territory, hes done it many times before and its doing it again with the gang
I mean, the lord is like literally the demon king, and he knew they were there to take knight guests and defeat monsters including him.

So he used the time they didn't know his true identity to kill 2 birds with one stone, he made the gang weaker with magic, hypnosis and everything and took the oportunity to steal all the girls and make them their sex slaves, just like the rest of the randoms girls we see in town but a "private" one for them (arika for lord, Rietta for church leader and Terena for the lord son)

He does this to everyone that steps in his territory, hes done it many times before and its doing it again with the gang
He got rid of the descendants of the heroes (Arika and Terena) turning them into his slaves, having this context I wonder how fatalistic the ending will be, because if we see it from the perspective of the world where this takes place, it´s horrible, basically Sodom and Gomorrah.

dederex10

Jan 17, 2018
He got rid of the descendants of the heroes (Arika and Terena) turning them into his slaves, having this context I wonder how fatalistic the ending will be, because if we see it from the perspective of the world where this takes place, it´s horrible, basically Sodom and Gomorrah.
Thinking like that, I think it would be funny if in the revenge end Kurt just said fuck everyone and turned all those people into salt

• Haha

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
I’d say the ring curse probably mentally screwed with her about as bad as Terena’s parasites. It’s just that Terena kept letting the parasites make her dumber, where’s Arika got the ring removed by the lord in exchange for agreeing to sex with him, which led to him corrupting her “manually” of course. But remember the ring curse on her clit made it that if she ejaculated with her clitcock, she’d lose her love/memories of Kurt. And the curse on her clit made it so that she would go crazy if she resisted cumming with her clitclock. The current machine TL is really bad in that scene, but after she wakes up from her night of jerking off, the Japanese dialogue is her realizing she feels off, that she can now no longer even properly picture Kurt’s face, and thinking of him no longer makes her heart skip a beat or makes her feel at ease. It’s why also in the maid bathroom sex scene when Kurt points out she isn’t wearing her ribbon she thinks to herself that for some reason, she thought absolutely nothing of taking the ribbon off, even though it was meant to be important of her. The ring curse made her forget a lot of her important love and memories for Kurt, even though deep down there was still something there.
So while it wasn’t as much on the level of Reitta and Terena, Arika definitely had her mental state screwed with by the villains, it wasn’t just that she was horny.
As u said, even if she suffered alterations, they weren´t that strong compared to what Rietta and Terena suffered, so i would say she fell ¨manually¨ enough to consider it the kind of betrayal we were talking about till now.
She loves Kurt deeply, but she is also beginning to fall in love with Bonner, we have seen moments where she deceives herself by telling herself that everything is magic´s fault, and others where she accepts and begins to see positive points in Bonner and how great he is, that he really was but she refused to accept, that´s why I still consder this situation a raw betrayal, bcoz even if Arika did her best to resist at first, her way of thinking and what she values in a man changed after spending time with Bonner.

Uncorrupted Arika:
image (2).png

While in EV30
image (1).png

Last edited:

dederex10

Jan 17, 2018
For now, im hoping that at least takeda really decides to do a revenge route, I mean he already mentioned and kinda confirmed this before but you know, anything can happen knowing how he changes his plans on his work
Yes, but the question arises whether this would happen before or after the total corruption of the heroines?

Dec 14, 2020
As u said, even if she suffered alterations, they weren´t that strong compared to what Rietta and Terena suffered, so i would say she fell ¨manually¨ enough to consider it the kind of betrayal we were talking about till now.
She loves Kurt deeply, but she is also beginning to fall in love with Bonner, we have seen moments where she deceives herself by telling herself that everything is magic´s fault, and others where she accepts and begins to see positive points in Bonner and how great he is, that he really was but she refused to accept, that´s why I still consder this situation a raw betrayal, bcoz even if Arika did her best to resist at first, her way of thinking and what she values in a man changed after spending time with Bonner.

Uncorrupted Arika:
View attachment 3547333

While in EV30
View attachment 3547335
So basically Arika is getting corrupted almost the same as the classic NTR stories takeda makes, but changing the aphrodisiac drugs with sensitivity magic stuff and all of that lol.

Last edited:

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
So basically Arika is getting corrupted almost the same as the classic ntr stories takeda makes, but changing the aphrodisiac drugs with sensitivity magic stuff and all of that lol.
In contrast with Rietta and Terena, Arika has scenes where she has thoughts about how she denies some things about Bonner due to her love for Kurt, values and what she wants in a Man.
That's why between all the girls, she's the one who starts to love her "Lover" more genuinely.
Screenshot_20240416-142548.png Screenshot_20240416-142522.png

One of her denial thoughts I mentioned before:
Screenshot_20240416-142650.png Screenshot_20240416-142658.png

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
About the Ribbon detail in EV33
Looks like she really forgets about the importance of her Ribbon, but even without that memory she still loves Kurt a lot (I mean she's only at 20% after the whole night they spent having sex, even Bonner was expecting more progress), but yeah, those kind of details might help to the "love" she starts to develop for Bonner in EV30 ("Love" that started to appear since the beach event btw, where she thinks about Boner being a good match if he wasn't so lecherous)

The Ribbon details works more like a detail of how her love for Kurt is starting to dissappear than anything, her corruption is still being done manually, everything starting when Arika realized that Bonner "is really something" and evolved till the current situation in the story.

I really want the new event to see how Arika finally submits to him, and of course, I want to see the future event where she becomes his sex knight (And part of Bonner's harem, after declining the first time) officially.

Last edited:

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
In contrast with Rietta and Terena, Arika has scenes where she has thoughts about how she denies some things about Bonner due to her love for Kurt, values and what she wants in a Man.
That's why between all the girls, she's the one who starts to love her "Lover" more genuinely.
Also keep in mind, that the clit-ring, that was the cause of losing the love to Kurt, was removed in the same event that it was put on, so Arika's love would not lower the same way in future events as in that (EV24) event.
In fact, according to the Demo, her feelings haven't dropped one bit since the clit-ring incident, so even when "toyed" by the lord, her feelings remains strong towards Kurt.
It's will just be basically be a normal story of how a strong willed pure girl succumbs to pure pleasure (Clit-Curse and minor plant aphrodisac aside), like most of Takeda's stories.
It may even be possible that it will only fall on EV41 (The current one) where she is finally submitting to the lord, although it could also drop on EV35 (Sex Knight with Guru) or the unreleased event with Rietta.
The numbers can change in the final version of course, but it shows that Arika still has strong feelings for Kurt (For now).

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Also keep in mind, that the clit-ring, that was the cause of losing the love to Kurt, was removed in the same event that it was put on, so Arika's love would not lower the same way in future events as in that (EV24) event.
In fact, according to the Demo, her feelings haven't dropped one bit since the clit-ring incident, so even when "toyed" by the lord, her feelings remains strong towards Kurt.
It's will just be basically be a normal story of how a strong willed pure girl succumbs to pure pleasure (Clit-Curse and minor plant aphrodisac aside), like most of Takeda's stories.
It may even be possible that it will only fall on EV41 (The current one) where she is finally submitting to the lord, although it could also drop on EV35 (Sex Knight with Guru) or the unreleased event with Rietta.
The numbers can change in the final version of course, but it shows that Arika still has strong feelings for Kurt (For now).
Yeh, that was my point about the ring curse, It didn't last enough to make significant damage.
In fact, her love for Kurt is so strong that it didn't get reduced even after her first sex scenes with Bonner.

But yeah, to summarize, Arika's fall story is the most genuine one between the girls, a woman who after being tempted by a man who represents what she hates the most, starts to develop love feelings for him and, even having a lover, finally succumbs to him, swearing loyalty while thinking that is the purest love she has ever felt

Last edited:

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Just updated the Dogeza post from the other day. Found another in Maritama.
That is a rare pose, among Takeda's work that is.
I recalled he used it a few times but didn't remember where, so I looked in the entire collection in Hitomi.la, and I was right; there was only a few of them.
Mayo Tama
Maitama
Reitama
Maritama (basically the Tama ones)
View attachment 3539803 View attachment 3539804 View attachment 3539806 View attachment 3547599
Nearly anyone else (in his NTR works) shows of their pussy/ass as a sign of submission.

EDIT: Found the Maritama one later than when I posted this one.

Dec 14, 2020
Yeh, that was my point about the ring curse, It didn't last enough to make significant damage.
In fact, her love for Kurt is so strong that it didn't get reduced even after her first sex scenes with Bonner.

But yeah, to summarize, Arika's fall story is the most genuine one between the girls, a woman who after being tempted by a man who represents what she hates the most, starts to develop love feelings for him and, even having a lover, finally succumbs to him, swearing loyalty while thinking that is the purest love she has ever felt
Same, thats one of the main reasons why Arikas fall will be the best of the story, And of course the most impactful one to kurt, im very excited of all the possible post corruption events that could happen in the future.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Where’d you get this translation btw? It seems much better than the current machine tl versions of this and the other Arika scenes out there.
There's a guy who always translate the events a couple of hours after release, he does it better than the current MTL, sadly those links are already dead atp

kokoboys

Apr 14, 2024
Can somebody make me a summary (detailed plz) i can't continue the game, because its bugging. Also don't make false hope for me, i wanna know if the MC is going to do anything or no? Like a revenge (takeda never do revenges ik).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sparrow55
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote